Total Re-start - An Exante Adventure to Slim City

thatsnotmyname

Hello everyone! Day 3 for me 100% TS and I feel great! Occasional cold chills and the odd headache but so far so good!

I'd like to keep a regular diary but I'm not putting any pressure on myself...the diet is hard enough!

So far, I've found I crave PIZZA and CRISPS! (sorry if you're vetoing food talk) but that's just the way the C***ie crumbles!

I really hope I can lose at least 10 lbs in my first week!

Generally feeling okay, do sometimes feel impatient with the whole process but then I allowed myself years of slacking to get here, so a few months of food R&R is what needed.

I always find it takes me ages to get into ketosis, so I'm trying to drink as much water as possible, but I only manage 2.5L per day although not including my tea/coffee intake!

Until tomorrow....xx :553:

Hi, 2.5 litre is enough I think.Good Luck!!!

2.5l is great not including tea etc - think how much you're actually drinking with everything else!!!

I crave lots of carby stuff too.... could die for a pizza right now! I talk about food a lot, it helps me not eat it. I cook it, discuss it, smell it and maybe it satisfies the cravings in some way? ha!

Lol I guess that is a lot of water. I'm having a sleepless night tonight. Tired but just can't drift off. Maybe a sign my body is going into ketosis (?) here's hoping.

Another 2 lb loss to report on day 2. If love to lose a stone in a week! That would be such great motivation to lose the rest!

I've just ordered next months supplies! Also got samples of the pasta carbonara. Mixed reviews but had to try and since p&p is free right now couldn't hurt.

I'd like to have lost 20 lbs by December 15th! That's 4 weeks to lose it all. Lol setting expectations too low perhaps?

Tomorrow is my official week 1 weigh in but I won't be stepping on the scales because I have been off plan for 3 days and I know I've not lost anything!

I'm a bit miffed but this is all a learning process for me and I know the first week is the hardest. It started off so well but then work and social life got in the way and as I'm not ready to tell anyone (except OH) I'm on this plan I caved and just went a bit mad.

So Monday is my restart day 1! I could get upset but I'd rather just get on with it and stop worrying about it. I will lose this weight and I'm giving myself the time I need to do so.

Miracles don't happen overnight! ?

Okay quite random but I bought a new pair of jeans from Primark. Red skinnies. I love them and I've been a size 14 for ages so I instinctively picked up my size. Took them home and packed them away. Went to wear them today and they don't fit! They are too tight and I could barely zip them up without a pair of spanx! ?

So instead of taking them back I'm going to use them as my indicator jeans! When I lose inches (actually cms lol) they will tell me!

I need rewards on this plan! Red skinnies are just the thing to get me started.

Attachments

• image-2771747821.jpg
    image-2771747821.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 32
Ohh i have some size 16 river island jeans like that - too tight so took a pic of myself in them undone and every few days I'm trying them on again to see how much further they do up etc :D going to take a pic when i fit in them perfectly as well to compare!

Sage-femme said:
Ohh i have some size 16 river island jeans like that - too tight so took a pic of myself in them undone and every few days I'm trying them on again to see how much further they do up etc :D going to take a pic when i fit in them perfectly as well to compare!

You have to post when they do up! And I'll Dotse same!

You're on!! :D

Beginning of day 8. Another lb down. Definitely need more water. I lose more when I guzzle water during the day.

Nice, lost another pound! :)

Sage-femme said:
Nice, lost another pound! :)

Cheers! Today is seriously dragging! I feel like I'm trying to keep myself in check a lot more than usual! Guess that's what happens when you blip

Aww hope you have a better day tomorrow xx

OK so today (day 9) sucked big time! Maybe tomorrow will be better. Fingers crossed.

Right well peeved! Just been to doctors and according to him I've got some glandular virus thingy which is why I've been feeling so rough! He told me to come off exante until I'm through my course of antibiotics.

Feel like crap wanna scream but can't ha have face that looks like hamster and No voice. Feel like its all been for nothing.

New day, new start (again)

I had a very stressful and horrible week! I've not gained which is a blessing. I'm starting again on Sunday. I really need to lose a stone by mid December!!

Hope everyone else is well.

hope you feeling okey now, gd luck youcan do it

hope you feeling okey now, gd luck youcan do it

Thanks sliemox it's going okay so far. Not had any of my packs yet because weekend evenings for me are tough!

How's your day been so far.

Back