Total solution and breast feeding

moomoo13

Hi, I am on day 4 of TS and am finding it a lot easier than I thought I would. However, I am still breastfeeding my 6 month old through the night (through the day he has bottles and food). He has developed really severe dihorreah and just wondered if anyone else doing TS is breastfeeding and has experienced this. It could just be a coincidence and related to his teething. I have read that exante is not advised if exclusively breastfeeding but its ok if its not their main source of nutrition. Any advice of comments would be really welcome x:confused:

You are not supposed to do TS while breastfeeding, i'm not even sure if you are supposed to do exante on any of the steps while breastfeeding x

Thank you for your reply. I did check with them and they replied that as long as breast milk is not his only form of nutrition then its ok to do. Was hoping there were some other people on here doing it who were also breast feeding that could share their experiences x

It does say on the exante site that you can breastfeed as long as it isn't babys only 'food'
I would contact exante if I were you and ask about the breastfeeding/baby having diarrhea and see what they say.
Or you could call your doctor and just ask them.

Thank you. I have called the health visitor who has said the dihorreah is more than likely down to teething and just to ride it out.
So ok to go ahead with the diet, yippee x

Back