Total Solution Total Solution: Diary of a Fat Girl!!!! Aim......to lose 4 stone by May!! :-)

Hello! After reading so many posts on here I thought I would make my own diary!!

I am on day 4 of Exante and doing ok. Of course I am missing food but I am determined to lose weight. I am going on holiday in May and September and want to be a beach babe, not a beached whale!

I was very skeptical of this diet and after weeks of reading, decided to take the plunge! And to my amazement, I am on day 4 and have lost 6lb!!!:D

I have always struggled with my weight, always been around the 13st mark but since meeting my other half ( he works abroad) I have ballooned to 14st 7lb!!:sigh:

It would be really good to have some buddys on here as I seem to be addicted! Im always looking on here and on exante page on facebook!

Really good to see that this diet works!

Keep up the good work everyone xxxx

Well, I'm a stone heavier than you but I'd be we'll up for buddying up!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Flowergirl :)

Well done on your weightloss so far! Fabulous.

We're close in starting weigh and height so i will enjoy watching your progress! Lots of support around here for you xx

Count me in! I am the same weight now as your starting weight but hope to get down to 9.6 at least. I too was sceptical of these types of diets but after seeing my friend doing the Cambridge Diet I thought what the hell and found exante and read all about it and realised these diets aren't just 'fads'.

Good luck on your weight loss- I look forward to reading about your progress :)

Half a stone loss in 5 days!! Im so pleased! This has given me the motivation to carry on! No longer feeling hungry! Carbonara and porridge are arriving tomorrow! Need some warmth in my life!! Bad snow here! I found the weekend really easy as I started my day later. My colleague came into work today with a bacon and egg sandwich from the canteen! It smelt so good but I wasnt even tempted! Thats really unlike me!! How are you all doing?? xx

Well done for resisting! Glad to hear you are doing well :) I love the porridge with cinnamon! It's my fave :D

Half a stone loss in 5 days!! Im so pleased! This has given me the motivation to carry on! No longer feeling hungry! Carbonara and porridge are arriving tomorrow! Need some warmth in my life!! Bad snow here! I found the weekend really easy as I started my day later. My colleague came into work today with a bacon and egg sandwich from the canteen! It smelt so good but I wasnt even tempted! Thats really unlike me!! How are you all doing?? xx

Hero! I'm trying to up my water to boost my weigh in on weds.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back