Totally gutted with myself :(!!

panda-cd

Have been feeling quite low today don't know why but iv stayed strong all day then the next minute I find myself eating a packet of crisps :(!!! Could cry I'm that angry with myself!!! I know it has took my out of ketosis but will it affect me any other way? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't beat yourself up about it, most of us have the odd blip, just put it behind you and get back on track straight away.

Take the anger at yourself and turn it into motivation to get straight back on the wagon. Remember how you feel now and turn it into something positive. You won't reach for those crisps again ;)

Just try and remember why it is you are doing this!!! Try not to get down about it, I agree, try to turn your frustration into motivation not to do it again! Keep your chin up.........you can do it xx

honestly hun dont beat yourself up over a packet of crisps! Just think how well you've done so far! Everyone needs to give themselves a huge pat on the back for getting through each day being 100% as its a huge achievement as this diet isn't easy! tommorrow wake up + remind yourself that you will be 100% + that bag of crisps will be a distant memory in a day trust me + be proud that it didnt lead to more food! just get back on it + be strong... it might not even knock you out of ketosis + i very much doubt it'l affect your weight loss. Your only human + your not alone on this journey! I bet you still had a hell of alot less calories + carbs today than if you wasnt on this diet + thats why you will have a fab weight loss :) x

Thanks everyone! Really means alot! I put all my energy into cleaning out my 4 ft tank and now it's dinner time! I definitely won't be going for crisps again!!! Xxx

Julie2880 said:
I've just cooked the kids dinner and eaten what was left, I feel mad and really bloated :(

I know how you feel! The tiny bag of crisps made me feel bloated and to think I would eat 2/3 bags of them last week! So weird how a week can change you xxx

I know how you feel! The tiny bag of crisps made me feel bloated and to think I would eat 2/3 bags of them last week! So weird how a week can change you xxx

I'm really disappointed with myself tonight want to eat everything in the house, don't think I will be losing this week xx

Julie2880 said:
I'm really disappointed with myself tonight want to eat everything in the house, don't think I will be losing this week xx

Me either! I get weighed next Wednesday so If I stick to it till then hopefully I get a lose! If you have have eat anything you weren't support to why don't you do a bit of a work out! After the bag of crisps I took my dog a huge big walk! Don't know if it will help but made me feel a bit better xxx

I fell off the wagon BIG TIME last sunday...I cannot tell you what I ate!! ( a bag of crisps was just the start...) :break_diet: I felt sick, bloated and guilty as hell!! I went straight back on the wagon on Monday, confessed all to my CDC yesterday and still had a 2.75lb weight loss! It's not the falling off the wagon that matters...It's the getting straight back on that counts!

Exactly Dementia If you fall of the wagon with just a packet of crisps or a few forks of leftovers and get straight back on the straight and narrow I think that deserves a pat on the back its so easy to just carry on eating for the day and give up totally.

Well done for not going completely off the rails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First and last slip up!! Still going strong :):)!! Xxxxx

Well done you!!! Its just about getting back on to it straight away if you have a slip!! We are all bound to have rubbish days, its about how you deal with it afterwards that counts :D

Hope you have a better week this week xx

Julie2880 said:
I lost 4lb last after my bad day on Thursday I've really stuck since then, don't want feel like that again xx

I have my 2nd weigh in tonight so hopefully I lose 5 then that's a stone :)! But anything really! Don't feel said iv lost this week :(! Xxx

Back