TOTALLY GUTTED!!!

Ms R

After being 100% & exercising loads, I only lost 1.5lbs this week :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I really felt like not buying my next weeks supply of shakes tonight in the Pharmacy but somehow I just did it, probably on automatic pilot. I'm going to give it another week and see how I do, it could just be a silly blip and next week I'll lose a lot.

Keep going you have been doing so well and remember this time 6 weeks ago it would have being going on instead of off it it 1.5 in the right direction keep the hopes high

God that's rubbish, poor poor you.

I totally understand.

Don't quite know what to say, I'd probably be really bad and eat, so that's not helpful

Thanks Ladies, I can promise you it's taking all of my willpower and more not to go raid the fridge.

Now stop it Mrs R...You have been so damn good and so focused. This is one of those stupid blips that someone somewhere does to makes our lives miserable (not sure who but I will find out:)).

Head back on...focus on that skinny sexy little dress you have your eye on for Christmas and ignore that blip. Big hugs xxxxxxxxx

You are super strong and focused, this is just a wee test. Any diet I've done in the past I'd have run to the fridge and gained 7lbs in one night, but this is a golden opportunity and we have to grab it. You are better than one blip !!!!!!!!

Redwinegirl & Annie, thank you for your support. Will bounce back tomorrow, just still trying to get over the shock of it all tonight but tomorrow is another day and we will all fiht on together xx

Ms R, I know exactly how you feel except mine is worse as I put on +2lbs :cry: Again I have worked out at gym and stayed 100% on the shakes was totally gutted too but is determined to stay with it a little longer an see of it makes a difference which it should even the pharmacist was gutted too! But stick with it I felt better today once I got over the shock and had chance to sleep on it and I had decided to give it a few more weeks we can do this together with everyone's help and support :)

Ms R, I know exactly how you feel except mine is worse as I put on +2lbs :cry: Again I have worked out at gym and stayed 100% on the shakes was totally gutted too but is determined to stay with it a little longer an see of it makes a difference which it should even the pharmacist was gutted too! But stick with it I felt better today once I got over the shock and had chance to sleep on it and I had decided to give it a few more weeks we can do this together with everyone's help and support :)
I know how you feel, last week I only lost 2lb and don't think I will lose much more this week even though I have been 100% for 26 days. Think positive, must be a blip like TOTM;)

LT say you can expect to lose 1 stone a month when you follow this diet. If you discount your first week's loss you have lost 15.5 lbs in 4 weeks which is absolutely fantastic and above what they expect you to lose. You are doing fantastic! Try not to be too down. I hope the big losses come back for you next week.

BM

Ms R, people always say to go and read some of the inspirational/motivational posts on here to help, well I think you should go to your own profile and look back over your own threads because you don't get many posts more full of motivation than yours. You have to keep going to keep posting for the rest of us! :)

Dear all my friends

Thank you so very much for your kindness to me when I was feeling pretty low last night, although it may not seem like it, it really did help but I just felt justified in being a miserable cow just for 1 night.

That said......today is a new day and I'm going to kick a$$ on this diet. I'm also going swimming tonight because it's good for me and my daughter enjoys it and I also enjoy it!!! Also I will be toning up so regardless of what the stupid scales say, I looked slimmer this week, I feel slimmer this week because trousers I could only just fasten last week are now rather lose around my waist!!!

So week 6 watch out because I'm going to smash you!!!!!

Back