Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

TOTALLY LOST CONTROL. HEELP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by temmytango, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    :cry:hi all , was on lipotrim some months back. stopped because i was undergoing some difficult times. now i have put back on all the weight. i really want them off before xmas but i just cant stop eating. i am sooooo sad as the more i try, the more i fail. i dont know where to turn or what to do. i am so not feeling good at all and i hate looking at myself in the mirror. i think i look like a dump and to make matters worse, all my new clothes are now so tight. please can someone give me some strategy or how to regain back my life!!!!! i start with good intentions in the morning and by evening i have super binged. i dont really know what is wrong with me. i keep buying this lipotrim because i actually use them at least once a day and still binge. am i going crazy?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Awww hun..... Sit down and write all those reasons to do it down.... everything!!! And look at it when you want t binge!!!!

Get them first few days under your belt!!! You can do this.... you've done it before hun!!!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.