TOTM AGAIN!!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I know it is to be expected...i suppose, but after having 3 days off i thought i was going to be ok....so after wanting to kill someone for the last few days or so it reared its ugly head again this afternoon!!!!!!!!! No wonder i have been such a grumpy b'atch grr ..god i hate being a woman..def coming back as a man next time:cry:

I feel for you hun..... i am off to the docs tomorrow to get some pills to stop them..i have had them before when i had problems , and i am sure they will be fine on LT ...i cant cope with this hunni.....you are a better woman than me having it since jan xxxxx

you have lost me with this post whats totm?
Lisax

LIL they are not concrceptive ...but you do take them for 3 weeks then bleed for one ..they are just to stop you from bleeding... i was having real problems with my cervix before matt was born adn went aniemic sp? so they gave them to me xxx
But, if you want a contriceptive that stops you bledding ask the FLC for the depo injection ...its fab

Thank you its funny that as i have had mine this week and it was really light not normal for me is this because of lt then?
lisax

Thank you its funny that as i have had mine this week and it was really light not normal for me is this because of lt then?
lisax
You lucky bugger!!!!! Probably...enjoy it hun

You know why women have periods.... ?

Coz they fuggin deserve 'em ;) :D

Chin up sweetheart x

B'atch slap ....there you go babe i just thought you deserved that toooo lmao cheeky bugger ...but we all loves ya

Lt hasn't changed my periods for the better but for the worse. I've had alsorts done down below, from hormone coils to having my fadge microwaved, yet nothing has made them any lighter, bloody periods I hate em, my boys are now finely tuned into my monthly cycle and know when to steer clear and keep their gobs shut lol the name pitbull springs to mind.....

hahahahahhahahah loving the fadge microwaved expression.... you have a fab way with words fi xx

I'm not supposed to get periods, well I never have before (well, 3 periods 5 years ago doesn't count). I have Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome. Loads of girls tell me I'm so lucky, but I worry so much about not being able to have kids that I really don't feel lucky.
Strange thing is, after 3 days on LT, I got one, and it lasted a week, and then went again on friday. It looked like it was gonna return for the last 2 days or so, but hasn't got going yet!
I have my fingers crossed for next month!

So does LT definitely influence your hormones and change your cycle?

Guen

I'm not supposed to get periods, well I never have before (well, 3 periods 5 years ago doesn't count). I have Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome. Loads of girls tell me I'm so lucky, but I worry so much about not being able to have kids that I really don't feel lucky.
Strange thing is, after 3 days on LT, I got one, and it lasted a week, and then went again on friday. It looked like it was gonna return for the last 2 days or so, but hasn't got going yet!

Guen
I reckon it must do, I have the depo jab and never bleed but since on LT, do now and then, once for 3 weeks! eugh.
T x

Guen
There are quiet a few LT pregnancies ....so get sexercising.... you can always do lt again afterwards ...fingers crossed xxxxxxx

There'll be no LT pregnancy in my house, I've paid my due to society and did the right thing and got myself neutered. Now if my husband was called Joseph and me Mary then that would be a different matter, and having sex would have to come into it (pardon the pun) lol made myself laugh then he he

Well im going away in Aug and want to get pregnant then so ill be back on it after that. but my period has been affected really light not as painful and short.
Lisax

Back