totm effect weightloss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    just wondering, does totm effect how much weight you lose on the scales? cause i came on yday [tmi] and if it was totm would i have lost more lol? not that my im not happy! im very happy lol just wondering ;):rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    ( i am giggling here, only you know why lol)

sometimes it can hun. water retention.... :)

4. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey i think every1's different! it didnt seem to affect my weight loss, just turned me in2 a food obsessed moody cow!
    x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

totm made be break cd both times :(

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I dont think water retention is too much of a problem on this diet :) but it can slightly effect weight loss but once the water retention is released in theory you should catch up with any weight that it was causing :)

The biggest thing is to fight the carb cravings in the run up to TOTM and I think that couldve been part of the reason you were so hungry during your first week :)

Well done.....

7. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Agree with Hedgehog, dont think it affected ny weightloss, but the cravings were more difficult to fight. If anything i also think the normal water retention will come into play less, due to the constant drinking & peeing. I certainly felt less bloated than usual though i'm sure thats a combination of factors. You did brilliantly!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.