Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

totm effect weightloss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    just wondering, does totm effect how much weight you lose on the scales? cause i came on yday [tmi] and if it was totm would i have lost more lol? not that my im not happy! im very happy lol just wondering ;):rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    ( i am giggling here, only you know why lol)

sometimes it can hun. water retention.... :)

4. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey i think every1's different! it didnt seem to affect my weight loss, just turned me in2 a food obsessed moody cow!
    x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

totm made be break cd both times :(

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I dont think water retention is too much of a problem on this diet :) but it can slightly effect weight loss but once the water retention is released in theory you should catch up with any weight that it was causing :)

The biggest thing is to fight the carb cravings in the run up to TOTM and I think that couldve been part of the reason you were so hungry during your first week :)

Well done.....

7. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Agree with Hedgehog, dont think it affected ny weightloss, but the cravings were more difficult to fight. If anything i also think the normal water retention will come into play less, due to the constant drinking & peeing. I certainly felt less bloated than usual though i'm sure thats a combination of factors. You did brilliantly!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.