TOTM QUESTION

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pickles, 9 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Pickles

Pickles Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Is it normal to have only a small loss when your due on? I'm due any day now and i'm being weighed again on Wednesday and only appear to have lost 1lb and i've stuck to SS 100% and all my other losses have been good.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmie86

emmie86 Angelic Fruitcake

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It's really a very indevidual thing and varies some people like me have a small loss the week before TOTM. Some the actually TOTM week and others the week after. So it's is perfectly normal for you if your the type of person who has their small loss the week you are on. Hope this makes sense xxxx

4. Pickles

Pickles Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Thanks for that it does make sense, thought it might be the reason for my very slow loss this week as I feel like it's going to arrive any minute.

5. emmie86

emmie86 Angelic Fruitcake

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Glad it made sense yes I tend to bloat quite badly week before and then the acually week I'm not that bloaty at all but even if you do have a small loss this week I'm sure next week you will see a better loss xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.