totm unbearable... Do u lose less weight?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by m85912, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    do you lose less weight when ur on? Do u find ur weight stays the same? Am in so mch pain tried feminax, tranexamic acid which is prescribed to me and nurofen pain still there. Am in bed feeling so sssshhhhtttttt ahhhhh I hate being a girl

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww i still lose weight even if totm everyone is different though. Found i have been getting alot more cramps etc just want it to be over asap and curl up for a few days never feel like doing anything which is hard when you have a active 3yr to entertain!! hope you feel better soon

4. donnamarie2uk

donnamarie2uk Full Member

Hope your feeling better sonn

5. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hope you're feeling better soon - i really only have one day of feeling crap when i'm on so not too bad and i reckon i have felt less crampy & bloated at TOTM since starting CD.
    Thankfully it hasnt affected my losses either...think i lost 7lbs & then 6lbs on the two times i've had my period since starting the diet.

(((hugs))) for you x

6. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    The only thing that really helps me with bad period pain is a hot water bottle. Nurofen I can't take on CD as I get severe stomach pains (even when I wasn't on CD Nurofen only took the edge of the pain). Hot water bottle wrapped in a towel/tea towel really helps ne. Do try hope it eases the pain for you.

7. Vicki_Jackson23

Vicki_Jackson23 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday and its my totm and i slightly cheated with a mouthful of food...i felt really bloated and like I had put on weight when actually i lost just over 6lbs! CDC said I would have possibly lost more but because totm some people retain water...I have to take my friend on monday to collect more sachets so will jump on again then

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.