totm unbearable... Do u lose less weight?

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
do you lose less weight when ur on? Do u find ur weight stays the same? Am in so mch pain tried feminax, tranexamic acid which is prescribed to me and nurofen pain still there. Am in bed feeling so sssshhhhtttttt ahhhhh I hate being a girl

aww i still lose weight even if totm everyone is different though. Found i have been getting alot more cramps etc just want it to be over asap and curl up for a few days never feel like doing anything which is hard when you have a active 3yr to entertain!! hope you feel better soon

Hope you're feeling better soon - i really only have one day of feeling crap when i'm on so not too bad and i reckon i have felt less crampy & bloated at TOTM since starting CD.
Thankfully it hasnt affected my losses either...think i lost 7lbs & then 6lbs on the two times i've had my period since starting the diet.

(((hugs))) for you x

The only thing that really helps me with bad period pain is a hot water bottle. Nurofen I can't take on CD as I get severe stomach pains (even when I wasn't on CD Nurofen only took the edge of the pain). Hot water bottle wrapped in a towel/tea towel really helps ne. Do try hope it eases the pain for you.

I had my 2nd weigh in yesterday and its my totm and i slightly cheated with a mouthful of food...i felt really bloated and like I had put on weight when actually i lost just over 6lbs! CDC said I would have possibly lost more but because totm some people retain water...I have to take my friend on monday to collect more sachets so will jump on again then

Back