TOTM

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ThinLizzy, 5 August 2007 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world

Hi All,

Sorry to post about such a thing on a sunday evening, but I would like to know how all the ladies on here get on when it is "time of the month"....I find that in the lead up to TOTM, I will eat anything and everything, usually biscuits etc and choc and anything bad....then when it is TOTM itself, I feel that I physically DESERVE the bad food because it is comforting in times of TOTM!! But I know that really it is not doing me any favours at all!!!
    Just wondering if anyone else finds this a problem, and if so, do you have any great tips for not splurging??
    Thanks in advance!

:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Oh that totm I hate it grrrrrrrrr I too eat like a starving pig on the run up to totm then put on weight. Have you tried flexi syns on the run up to it. Save as many syns as you can and use them when you feel the munchies craving can no longer be avoided. You can always look at the recipe thread at the top I have put lots of low syn scrummy dessert recipes on there.:D

4. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thank youm I will have a look at that....I think what I might try and do is start keeping a log each month for the days when I feel like eating like that, then in the future I might be able to look back over it and tell myself, right, you are only feeling like you wanna eat that cos it is TOTM, and convince myself out of it....I always feel thinner after TOTM has finished, imagine how much thinner if I had resisted the urges before !!!!!
    Thanks again for the reply.....I guess with SW its not as bad as cal counting because if you are starving there is always free food, that can fill a hole if needs be!!

5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Sounds like a good plan may even give that a go myself.:D

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I usually increase the amount of Green days that I have as usually I crave carbs. I make huge portions of syn free chips!!! I feel really hungry now! (reaches for the fruit!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.