Totm

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Hey girls this ones for you....
I'm in my 4th week of lipotrim and been on my period 4 times, as soon as I come off 2 days later I'm back on, is anyone else having this problem just me, wondering wether to tell pharmacist but I don't want to stop the diet as its the only one Ive ever stuck to. Any advice welcome
Thanks ladies
x

Hi Emmy

I'm not quite as bad, but have had more than my fair share of TOTM on LT. I'm properly due on next week but have been on 3 days this week :( Spoke to my pharmacy and they weren't very concerned and said it is one of the things that can happen. Sometimes I just feel like I have permanent pmt, but can at least balance that mentally with the weight loss. I wish it didn't happen and it's frustrating. Hope your body gives you a break and it settles down soon x x x

Thanks Kay at least it's normal now, the lipotrim film don't tell you about these things , anyways can't wait till Mondays weigh in. Ive never liked Mondays till now haha
x

Hi Emmy I started totm a week ago and I'm not due till next week so lt must play with your cycle a bit :) not just you.x

Hey, I'm on the pill and been on LT for just over a month now. I'm finding that my body attempts to start a period (small amounts of brown) a few days before my pack finishes!

Good to know its not just me but I'm still on! Only been off a couple of days in the whole 6 weeks how much blood can I lose! I want to start going swimming but can't coz this bloody period ( no pun intended)

I came on yesterday and I am in agony! I never normally feel as much pain as I am ATM. I hope it ends soon....

Good to know its not just me but I'm still on! Only been off a couple of days in the whole 6 weeks how much blood can I lose! I want to start going swimming but can't coz this bloody period ( no pun intended)

Use a tampon? Just use the super ones

Hope you feel better soon nuzzy.
Yeah might do that Lucy just get paranoid it will leak lol

Hope you feel better soon nuzzy.
Yeah might do that Lucy just get paranoid it will leak lol

I know what you mean! I use to swim all the time, my advice would be to put a super tampon in just before you get in the pool then change it when your getting dressed again, you'll be fine :)

it's horrible when you get really bad periods especially when you can't curl up and eat chocolate to make it feel better (or is that just me lol) glad your a bit better today tho. How you getting on with lipotrim? X

No it's not just you, chocolate is a must but I've been good so far

Lipotrim is going well, nearly lost a stone already and I'm on week 3.... So close to eating dinner today tho but ended up going for a drive instead

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day as I've been very irritable today

How's it going for you? How long you been on lipotrim?

Well done on getting this far I know how hard it is when everyone around you is eating your fave meals and you are just sitting there smelling it, every week we go to my mums one day and my fiancée mums one day and they both always seem to cook stuff I really like and it's hard to say no, its harder going there than it is being at home and cooking for my family.

also it's my birthday on Saturday and every year I normally go for a meal and this year I'm not going to be able to because I think I'll give in to temptation and eat, just got to tell myself that just because its my birthday don't mean I need to stuff my face. I'm determined to do it this time, failed on so many other diets then spend all summer hiding away because I'm fat, this year I don't want it to be like that.

well done going for a drive and not giving in. Ive been on lipotrim for 6 weeks today, started at 14.8 now down to 12.1, id like to get to 10 stone. How much have you got to lose?

Hey, I've been doing LT for 2 weeks now, started at 16st 5lbs. I've lost 12 lbs so far :)

First few days were difficult but then it gets better

Wow, it shows dedication when you miss out on your own birthday meal! Well done, just remember why you're doing this. I've really been thinking about the crap I used to put in my mouth, I deserve the punishment I'm getting now lol

Back