TOTM

Mel2110

Sorry not a nice subject but is it normal to be all over the place on this diet I've hardly stopped since starting 6 weeks ago ?

Hi Mel,

I'm not doing cambridge anymore but still doing a VLCD. I'm the same. Not anything too heavy but almost constant and more annoying than anything. A fellow forum user told me it was due to hormones in our fat. And when we loose the fat we shed the hormones at the same time . Think everyone's different but so annoying eh x

Aww really, that's the same as me not heavy at all - did they happen to mention when it will go back to normal?
it is really annoying! So do you get a heavier one once a month ? Sorry it's abut personal but it's good someone is the same xxx

I know exactly how you feel. At first I didn't think it was related to the diet. I thought there was something wrong with me. Not heavy at all but like a dripping tap if you know what I mean. More annoying than anything else. Plus having to constantly wear a pad is a pain. I'd you know what I mean. My actual periods are more or less the same. It's got slightly better since and I stopped sole source and maybe since the big losses from the first few weeks have stopped. Apparently it just depends on how much hormones were bedded down with our fat. Disgusting eh. The road to slimdown ain't easy :)

Back