tough morning

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Smurfette, 1 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    o guys i was ready to break earlier... i just wanted to EAT something!! i had my shake but i kept thinking about food...like it would be okay if it was healthy or protein and no carbs. but i just went and had the longest shower and i do feel so much better! it has given me a bit more willpower to get thru the day!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done honey, you just need to distract yourself when you get those feelings x

4. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done you, that's great to hear!
    You can do this :)

5. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! well done. That's mind over matter - if you don't mind, it doesn't matter lol : )

6. louizekj

louizekj Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thats brilliant hun! Thats exactly what I do...and by the time youve had your shower the feeling has gone and your past it!! Be proud of yourself :D xx

7. phr1976

phr1976 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done to you - strangely I felt exactly the same today and even with only 1 week to go until refeed - I almost broke.

Just had a nice hot bath though and looking forward to my flapjacks tonight, so I am feeling a bit better now.

Just trying to think about all of the hard work so far - I am sure that will keep you going too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.