Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tough Times!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by trudyc, 29 October 2011 Social URL.

1. trudyc

trudyc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(18.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan all the way for me!
    hmmm been on the diet for 8 weeks now and been doing great but for some reason today I just want to break it and eat rubbish and drink!!! Just been to a party where i didn't eat a thing or have a drink and felt blimmin miserable! Don't think I was a lot of fun either and ended up coming home very early, been out a lot on this diet and this is the first time I really felt it was restrictive! Trying to stay positive, the road seems very long tonight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. willbefabulousat26

willbefabulousat26 Likes to Dukan

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sorry to hear you've had a miserable day Trudy...but you are doing so so well! Please don't give up!!! A lifetime of being slim, in control and wearing fabulous outfits to parties will be worth it compared to caving in to a few nibbles now :D

4. lauriel

lauriel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Chin up hun - with 8wks on the diet under your belt you did amazingly not to break it! :D x

5. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Just remember - it's not a life sentence.
    This is one party - but there will be hundred of others where you will be having a great time AND be the shape you want to be

6. trudyc

trudyc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(18.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan all the way for me!
    Thanks guys, Atropos you are most correct, need to look at the bigger picture. Feeling a bit more in control today, even tried out a new recipe. On and up I say (or down if we are talking scales!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.