Tour de France

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Naturalblue, 18 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Naturalblue

Naturalblue Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all...........sitting watching the Tour de France.......for the sport !!!.......the fact that they are all lithe muscular men in tight shorts is an optional extra LOL.

Anyway interesting fact....these guys are burning around 6000 cals per stage (7000 - 8000 cals on the mountain stages.) If my maths is correct then that's a 2 lb loss/day = 14 lb a week. I think the Tour lasts 2 1/2 weeks, so that works out at 2.5 stone loss in total.

Therefore why are we all on a VLCD......just do the Tour de France instead. LOL

Unfortunately it would probably kill me.......but hey, I'd be thin!!!!!!!!

Last edited: 18 July 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Better get my bike out:p

4. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    I'm off to France in 4 weeks. Not sure I can fit my bike in the car though. I'm packing my running shoes though so I'll have to make do with that and ogling the young men on the beach:D

5. bexster1974

bexster1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Good idea NB!!! Im really struggling to keep focused at the moment, one day im so into the diet its great then the next im down and feeling rubbish. Will get there though.............your sister is doing fantastic!

Im going to Greece in September and would love to lose 2 stone before I go in 8 weeks, will do lots of walking whilst there maybe even hire a bike now lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.