Tracey's weigh in!

Trace1981

Week 1 - 8lbs
Week 2 - 5lbs
Week 3 - 6lbs
Total overall body inches lost to date 15.5"

Last edited:
Wow, well done Tracey - pretty much a stone and a half gone in 3 weeks!

Thanks girlys, I'm loving it this time round, I'm more determined than ever! I did the whole lipotrim thing a few years ago for about a month, lost some, piled it back on again! I did something amazing today! Something I haven't done in about 4 yrs.... Put on a size 14 swimming costume, and took my son swimming! Iv haven't felt this good in years! X

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

Well done you!

4th Week weigh in today 0lbs:cry:But..... 1.5" lost since last sunday soooooo :D

Total inch loss to date 17"

You'll probably a rewarded with a whoosh this coming week then. I had a measly 0.5lb once (week 5) and didn't feel any better than you probably feel but you just have to keep going as our bodies play to their own tune. Well done on the inches tho - wish I'd done that as I might not have been so depressed that week if I'd had some evidence of something happening :).

Thanks bg, I was all but ready to throw in the towel yesterday, but was too scared to eat anything! Lol Glad I didn't now! Tried on a pair of skinny size 14 jeans early, couldn't get them over my hips at Xmas, now I can pull them on without undoing the button! That was more than enough proof that the diets working for me x

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

My new jeans that I couldn't get done up when I bought them are like that now. If I don't wear a belt they fall down! :D. They can stay like that for a while as I have some favourite Monsoon jeans in my wardrobe that I should be able to get into soon. Just about a half stone away from that I think.

Sts for 13 days........ but 4lbs off on day 14!!!
Total inch loss to date 21.5"

Well done for holding firm Trace and being rewarded for doing so. I'm having a slow week this week so know how you feel. Happy for you hun xx

Well done for sticking to it, I was in two minds about quitting when I gained 4lb the second week but by weighday it had gone and I lost! Funny what the body does to us!

It does come off I've been sts since wednesday so that's 6 days so far, I'm not to bothered it does come off its our bodies trying to fool us into giving up lol but we are all too determined to fall for those tricks :)

Well done on the weight loss keep it up x

Week 6 another 3lbs gone forever!!!
Total inch loss to date 22!!!!!!

Well done Trace :clap:

Back