1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Traditional Pie and Mash

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Layla112, 12 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Layla112

Layla112 Member

Hey all!

Also posted this in eating out but thought i would ask here aswell..

Does anyone know what the syn value would be in a traditional Pie and Mash shop for one pie and one portion of mash? Planning to go this weekend so going to save some syns but just need to know how many..

Any help would be great thanks!

Layla xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    This would be virtually impossible to work out unless you knew how they made the pie and mash and what sized portions they are. Syns online will give you the values for pies from places like greggs etc so If you can compare them to something like that you could have a rough guesstimate maybe x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. pippalata

pippalata Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World / 5:2
    I think the reply you got in the other post is probably as good as you're going to get. Unfortunately it will be A LOT!

Last edited: 14 August 2014
  5. Shawni5

Shawni5 Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry, I have no clue, but OMG I love pie & mash with liquor mmmm. It's one of those meals that got me so heavy to start with!