Training on 19th Sept - Anyone else? :)

fuzzyduck

Hi guys, i've just had my telephone interview and have booked onto the training course on 19th September in Northamtonshire.

Just wondered if there was anyone else on here going too? If anyone's going on the train from this neck of the woods, maybe we could travel down together?

Niki

Hiya Nikki

My daughter lives in Sheffield and she is really considering becoming a CDC , please could you give me some idea of whats involved especially costs wise? She has lost just over 4 stone with CD and has refered so many poeple her CDC has told her she should start on her own as he is giving a mega discount for all the new business she sends him! LOL

Hi guys, i've just had my telephone interview and have booked onto the training course on 19th September in Northamtonshire.

Just wondered if there was anyone else on here going too? If anyone's going on the train from this neck of the woods, maybe we could travel down together?

Niki

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D:D:D oooh someone I 'know' going!!!

Great news fuzzyduck.
Hope it all goes well for you
peachy
x

My wife is going / my step mum is going and 5 new sponsoreeeees are going so say hello!

How are you getting there Spooky? Just had a look and it's £44 return on the train. Will you be coming back the same day or stopping over?

Nathalie, it will be good to see some other people from here. Should make the day a bit easier.

Mike, what do we call your wife, Mrs Ice or Mrs Moose (i'm thinking Mrs Ice would be less offensive:giggle:)

She is Jo (also called Schmoo !!)

M.

Back