transition from step 1 to step 2

plan2wed

Hi everyone,
Have been on sole source for 4 weeks and have lost 12 lbs. My total goal is to loose 1st 7 lb. I told myself I'd be delighted to manage step 1 for a month which I've done:) but now I'm confused about where to go, because I committed myself to only 4 weeks of sole source I'm now kind of between step 1 and step 2, as in I've had 3 salads this week but the rest of the week I've stuck to CB products, so not entirely on step 2 either. Am I doing this badly? I'm just trying to only include a meal on days I feel I really need food.

Hi everyone, Have been on sole source for 4 weeks and have lost 12 lbs. My total goal is to loose 1st 7 lb. I told myself I'd be delighted to manage step 1 for a month which I've done:) but now I'm confused about where to go, because I committed myself to only 4 weeks of sole source I'm now kind of between step 1 and step 2, as in I've had 3 salads this week but the rest of the week I've stuck to CB products, so not entirely on step 2 either. Am I doing this badly? I'm just trying to only include a meal on days I feel I really need food.

The thing is you can do that between ss and step 2 now but at some stage you have to leave the Cambridge products behind and move to normal food! The steps are there to help you get back to normal eating. However you don't have to use them, but I found that they helped.

Just do as you are comfortable now but now you are close to goal you need to be thinking about the future!!!

Back