Travelling with Food packs...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Prinzessin, 18 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Prinzessin

Prinzessin Shoe Queen!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey all,
    Has anyone travelled on the Eurostar with their food packs? I have to go back to Germany and because of the length of time I am going for , I am going to have to take around 50 packs with me!
    Im just a little worried about going through the checks with lots of packets of powder :confused: , I have phoned Eurostar (ever helpful :rolleyes:) she said that I would "probably" be stopped but offerred no other advice! Can anyone help?? Thanks!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    I can't see that the shakes/bars should be a problem but not sure on the tetras

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Could you perhaps get a letter from your GP stating that you are on a medically supervised diet and that the packs contain all the nutrients etc that your body needs?
  5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    I travelled to Malta earlier this year with tetras, no problem, I took the cambridge booklet with me just in case I got stopped.

6. ava

ava Silver Member

That's good to know Georgie as i'm thinking of going to see my sister in Lanzarote in a few weeks. Was wondering how i would manage without my tetras!!! :eek:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.