Treat after 2Months diet Good Or Bad

harry m

Gold Member
Hi everyone, I treated myself today with pizza and mud pie.I don't know if it was a good or bad decision. But I was bit bored with the same routine(shake, bar, soup) I was happy that I lost 9 kg in 2 months.I will start dieting from tomorrow again :) any suggestions will be helpful and well appreciated..... Happy Dieting

Why do you see food as a "treat"? Especially bad food? I think that's what you need to be looking at.

I am going to treat myself to a new pair of boots and then when I reach my goal, laser eye surgery. Not the stuff that got me to this point in the first place - to me, that makes no sense!

Omg!!! I never thought like that, very true and right answer :-( well I made a mistake and will learn something from it....Thanks a lot.....I will be good and try to be focused, but sometimes it's really hard when kids and husband want to order food from outside.

Oh yeah tell me about it! My husband is always tempting me with takeaways etc! You just need to re-train your brain in terms of "treats" and what is good/bad. You deserve better treats than pizza!! ;)

hi huwiesmummy, you guys are right but i have made a mistake:( which kicked me out of kitosis sadly,now i m really frustrated:mad: hopefully i will stick to it again 100% sometimes i feel trapped in restrictions and lonely.most of the time i m really strong but when its my TOTM i feel down and sad and all my frustration ends up with food:(:(:(

It is a trial and error process, its how we learn. Just buck up and start again. Its in the past. :D You need to change your mindset. You're not trapped or lonely. You are giving yourself freedom from your weight. And there are all of us on here for support! TOTM can be a pain but just keep thinking about your goal. I found that doing this has really changed how i look at food. I love to bake but i don't t ever eat a slice now and honestly i don't have too. I no longer feel that need to fix my problems with food. It was my crutch and i know that now. The first month it was so hard to step out of the kitchen when upset. Now i just ***** and moan on here :D. Now take a moment take a deep breath, its ok its hard and just getting this far is great good job! Now NO MORE FOOD!!!!

Thanks, I will try my best to stay focused from tomorrow.I like all the support I m getting from u guys....

h'away, in my opinion you only live once! you are making a big change in your life being on this diet and when you come off of it, if you are eating healthy and having something naughty once every couple of months then that's only normal isn't it? don't beat yourself up over it all. i'm sure you are back on the shakes now and loving it. guilt is so unnecessary, it's that negative relationship with food that caused the issues in the first place.

Sorry didn't know that :-(

Thanks procrastination, I think u r right. I m on 100%again and loving it.

award yourself with a pair of something u really wanted to fit into

Back