Treat day?

Hi a few people I have spoken to in the past have mentioned having treat days where they eat a special meal/takeaway...does anybody else do this ?
If so do you still count it within your weekly/daily points or do you leave it out?
Thanks xx

Hiya :) I always have a treat day once a week, but I will always make sure I stay within my weeklies :). I think if I had a treat on top of my weeklies I wouldn't lose consistently every week. The thing with weight watchers Is it allows u to treat yourself without falling off the wagon. Hope this helps honey and good luck with your journey xox

We eat a nice meal that we cook at home on our weigh day as way of a treat, that way we can point it and know exactly what it's value is, but we don't do takeaway meals as on a personal level it would be a slippery slope for us. I do know some who do however and it works for them. Find what works for you and go with it...

No treat days here. My treat is the knowledge that I haven't binged or overeaten.

But you can have a treat without binging or over eating though :)

It's too close to call for me, so I stay within my boundaries.

I have decided my treat on WI day will be a starbucks signiture hot choc- i love them but they are 12 points. Its not a full on takeaway but enough to keep me happy :)

Wow! What's in that then?

Sounds yummy!
Think we'll have a Chinese this weekend, in babysitting for next door and think she's getting me a bottle of wine so it will go down nicely lol!

I have no idea but its soooo much more chocolatey than other hot chocs, i dont have the cream on top but normally have a shot of caramel in there- its so good, i love it!

Lol :D I love this. You have no idea what it is, but it's tastes goooooood! Hehehe! x

Yes on WI day I eat a nice home cooked meal or I go out with my friends and don't count the points in the alcohol :)

I have a treat day once a week usually in a Friday but this week was Saturday.

Had my first weigh in last thurs and lost 10lb so very pleased.

Does anyone know the pro points for a strawberry trifle sundae from Beefeater? Only food I cannot find.

MrsN

The WW e-source lists Beefeater Desserts Fruit Sundae as being 8pp..is that likely to be the one ?

I always treat myself on my wi day (obviously after wi!) And Im usually not that strict on counting points! Dont always eat alot that day so usually have 20 dailies left! Im only on week 2 but when I lost weight in 2011 I did the same and I always lost on a weekly basis!

You need a treat every now and then:)

If I have a treat, it is because I have left room in the points for it. We have a whole chunk of Christmas cake to get through, my OH is eating some and I have a small piece when I have the points.

I dont really have a treat day. Tonight i had a chippy at teatime then a kebab later on. dont really have many points to have a treat as well!!! :confused::confused::confused: unfair!!

Well, no, if you have a chippy AND a kebab on the same day then you won't have points left!

Would a chippy tea and kebab come within the daily points?
How much is a normal fish and chips point wise?
When I went to Whitby last week I had a small portion and counted it as 30 points. May have completely underestimated though x

Back