'Treat' days

DanJames

(I did mean to put this post in the main forum. If someone could move it there, that'd be brilliant)

---

Because let's face it - they should be treats, not cheats!

I'm currently on day 4 of my first week, and finding it easier than I thought (though the smell of chicken from the kitchen right now is rather distracting!)

I'm a guy so on two of the shakes per day. I chose mainly vanilla and tried the strawberry shakes.

I was wondering if anyone takes treat days? I have my weigh-in on Monday morning and if all goes well I was planning on eating for that day and starting week 2 on the Tuesday.

I'd keep this going so that the next week I'd start week 3 on the Weds and so on.

I know the maximum weight loss would work better if I didn't take these 'treat' days, but is there any real 'danger' with taking one of these days?

Any advice from experience would be amazing.

Last edited:
Blunt answer: Will kick you out of ketosis, defeats the object of Lipotrim & is a very pointless thing to consider but your choice.

Blunt answer: Will kick you out of ketosis, defeats the object of Lipotrim & is a very pointless thing to consider but your choice.

I suppose you're right. I think my decision will be based on how much I lose in this first week. If I can come into ketosis on day 3 this time around and lose a lot, I'll probably go with my plan to skip a day each time.

It's not just a day unfortunately dan, think you have something to eat on Monday then it takes another on average 3 days to get I to ketosis so that ony leave 4 days tops to loose weight but the probability is if you don't follow the proper maintenance programme for you day of eating your muscles will store all the water and all the weight you lost the previous week will be put back on on one day. Good luck though Dan :)

It's not just a day unfortunately dan, think you have something to eat on Monday then it takes another on average 3 days to get I to ketosis so that ony leave 4 days tops to loose weight but the probability is if you don't follow the proper maintenance programme for you day of eating your muscles will store all the water and all the weight you lost the previous week will be put back on on one day. Good luck though Dan :)

I see where you're coming from. I just think in my head that if you've been eating before you start lipotrim, and you can lose (X) amount of lbs in your first week that one day wouldn't harm too much? Maybe I'm missing something.

Problem is if you eat you'll gain weight almost instantly because you'll gain water. So after your day off you'll not only have gained weight but you'll need to spend another few days getting back into ketosis. Vlcds aren't the kind of diets you can have treat days on. You're wasting your time if you take days off.

I just had two days off...
I know it is bad but had some health reasons to go back to normal food (Diabetes related stuff) and didn't have much choice in it.
Starting again tomorrow.
Will report back and let you know just how bad (i'm expecting it to be really bad) it was for the lipotrim diet.

True Rach well put :)

Back