Treat for losing weight?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by linzi_lou, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. linzi_lou

linzi_lou Full Member

Hi all, just wondering if anyone treats themselves when they lose a certain amount for eg to a facial or a new top/jeans/makeup etc?

When I went to the meetings before, they gave you a sticker when you got to 5% silver 7 etc but I'm doing it alone this time and thought it could be a good idea to treat myself when I get so far, but I'm not sure how I work out my 5 a nd 10% so will maybe just do it with each half a stone I lose insted, less treats though!

I might even get something I can keep to signify how much I've lost like they do at meetings with the little pearl Thingy when you've lost a stone- our leader said she kept hers in her purse and if she went to buy choc or something shed see it and think twice!

Does anyone else do anything similar or have any ideas for treats/rewards? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I waited. I did quite well last year with going to class but i found that eventually i needed to go buy new clothes. So i waited, patiently then went and bought a load of new things in smaller sizes :giggle: I intend to do it again later in the year!

4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I plan to get a new piercing for my 2 stone mark :)

or maybe some fancy glass plugs for my ear stretchies :)

5. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    For every pound I lost I put £1 into a piggy bank.. I had about £45 to treat myself to whatever I wanted (which ended up being a lovely new haircut.)

This time, I can't be bothered with the ££ as it's not really going to amount to all that much (depending on when I stop), but the OH is putting shiny stickers on my weightloss chart to keep me motivated.. Hannata I bought myself a new plug when I lost 7lb! Pretty leopard print one :) A good present I think as you seeit every day as a reminder!

Think it'll be a nice bit of jewellery for the next 7lb :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.