Treat night!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Keighley1, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighley1

Keighley1 Full Member

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone else out there has a treat night after weigh in that evening? I've been known to have fish and chips sometimes but I have friends that have curry take out every weigh in evening?! Just wanted to know your thoughts .......:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I think a lot of people do. I never have but if im ever going to go over my syns....an hour after weigh in is the time to do it! Everyone is allowed a treat now and then and this way you have the whole week to repair the damage :) xx

4. EllieWood

EllieWood Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.64%)
    I used to be really bad and eat quite a lot of naughty stuff after my weigh in but I think it definatley will affect your weight loss the next week so now I just have small treat, probably still within my syns but feels too naughty to have the rest of the week so is still a treat!

5. MancBird

MancBird Always comes back to MMs!

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry to be the big bad voice of doom but I don't do this! (Anymore at least).

Why blow it before you've even started for the week... you only make it harder for yourself to lose?!

I used to do this and it definitely slowed down my losses, and reinforced the "naughty food as a reward" feelings I've been trying to get rid of my whole life.

Now I just have a really nice SW friendly meal and maybe syn a glass of wine, or I treat myself to some new make up or a handbag, for me personally its just not worth it.

Each to their own though! xxxxxx

6. Keighley1

Keighley1 Full Member

That's such a great idea! I'm going to try and not do it nomore because I'm sure it's slowing down my weight loss, I weigh in on a weds morning now at home and am thinking im going to stay on plan this evening and not wreck things for next week, I may even have a nice glass of wine!;)

Thanks everyone for your thoughts xx

7. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I love the idea of buying yourself a new lipstick or something. Get weighed, go get a new lippie and a gossipy magazine and go home and read it...while wearing your new lippy and drinking a glass of wine :p xx

8. Keighley1

Keighley1 Full Member

This is something I've never thought of?! Something so simple aswell, I always associate treats with food but not buy something for me? Going to start doing this! Thanks xx

9. cupcake22

cupcake22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tonight is my first WI and I did plan on having a treat afterwards. Nothing really bad, maybe just a home cooked meal and a chocolate bar for after, but without the worry of counting every single Syn :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.