treat your body :)

Jude"123

supersize > superPERFECT!
hiya :)

if any of you shop in newlook and need some new clothes cos your SLIMMER!!!, its free delivery until midnight tonight, and i have a code which i hunted the web for to get an extra 20% off!!

ive treated myself with some of those chino trousers in pink, i really like them and if they don't fit when they arrive, its free to take them back to a newlook near me!!

so at checkout just put in the redeem promotional code:
NLBTSJNE

enjoy :) xx

Ooh just noticed your siggy....have a lovely time in Tunisia...i've been a few times and LOVED it!! :)

oohh thanks alot !! whats the food like ?!? i am not going to be counting cals over there but im not going to indulge either, thats if i like the food there!?!

am i right to have bought 50spf suncream??!! or is it not that hot?!

im reallllly excited, first holiday with my boyfriend :)xx

It is hot over there, we were right by the blinking desert, so i was pretty much cooked the whole time...can get a bit chilly at night though, depends on which part you're going to though, when and your skin really..

the food... well they do a lot of english foods,as well as their own types, to be honest, i stayed away from their food, as i don't eat meat, if you like some thing different i'm sure you'll find it on their menu... i remember sitting in a restaurant having a nice salad starter and there was a couple dining on snake lol!

I loved their breakfasts, our hotel had a huge buffet to choose from, including this cake bread type thing..it was a bit like maderia cake but not so sweet...i hands seconds lol!

It'll be fab...you must go on a camel!! :)

well im going in july, and im quite pale and the last hol i went on (cuba) i burnt in the first hour!!!

im going to sousse ?? ahhh im really excited i havent spoken to anybody who has been to tunisia so im really interested in what to expect!!

i just hope i get a nice tan, the people are nice, and the food is decent!! i don't eat meat on hols incase its not cooked properly but im lukin forward to the salads and the cake!!

i will go on a camel and post pics when i come back!!

xx

Ah yes Sousse, I've been there also Hamammet.. Sousse has a lovely beach and there's so much to do!!

The people are very friendly, there's a lot of families there, the restaurants by the beach are lovely.. did you know a lot of the language there is french?.. you'll notice a lot of the signs are shown in arabic and french.

Sousse has some lovely little markets, i bought loads of things back, including those strange smoking pipes,jewellery,rugs lol!... be careful on the markets for people trying to rip you off.. if you're into the touristy thing, then i went to a few museums and a tunnel system full of graves, that was lovely ;)

In Hamammet, we went to the desert for the day, spent time on some camels, and went on quad bike things through the desert!

found this site for you,it's the site i used when i went. you're going to love it and I'm soooo jealous!!! :)

Sousse | Tunisia.com

thankyou so much!!! i would really love to go to the desert!!! and my boyfriends into touristy things he would love museums n stuff!!

ahhhh!! i can't wait !! im so glad you told me about french thing, i can speak abit of french!!!

xx

You'll have a fabulous time, there's plenty of beach for you and museum etc for you bf...let me know how it was you're back :)

Back