Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

treat your body :)

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Jude"123, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Jude"123

Jude"123 supersize > superPERFECT!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(19.64%)
    Diet:
    xenical; following WW propoints :)
    hiya :)

if any of you shop in newlook and need some new clothes cos your SLIMMER!!!, its free delivery until midnight tonight, and i have a code which i hunted the web for to get an extra 20% off!!

ive treated myself with some of those chino trousers in pink, i really like them and if they don't fit when they arrive, its free to take them back to a newlook near me!!

so at checkout just put in the redeem promotional code:
    NLBTSJNE

enjoy :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Ooh just noticed your siggy....have a lovely time in Tunisia...i've been a few times and LOVED it!! :)

4. Jude"123

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(19.64%)
    Diet:
    oohh thanks alot !! whats the food like ?!? i am not going to be counting cals over there but im not going to indulge either, thats if i like the food there!?!

am i right to have bought 50spf suncream??!! or is it not that hot?!

im reallllly excited, first holiday with my boyfriend :)xx

5. bunny_hops

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    It is hot over there, we were right by the blinking desert, so i was pretty much cooked the whole time...can get a bit chilly at night though, depends on which part you're going to though, when and your skin really..

the food... well they do a lot of english foods,as well as their own types, to be honest, i stayed away from their food, as i don't eat meat, if you like some thing different i'm sure you'll find it on their menu... i remember sitting in a restaurant having a nice salad starter and there was a couple dining on snake lol!

I loved their breakfasts, our hotel had a huge buffet to choose from, including this cake bread type thing..it was a bit like maderia cake but not so sweet...i hands seconds lol!

It'll be fab...you must go on a camel!! :)

6. Jude"123

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(19.64%)
    Diet:
    well im going in july, and im quite pale and the last hol i went on (cuba) i burnt in the first hour!!!

im going to sousse ?? ahhh im really excited i havent spoken to anybody who has been to tunisia so im really interested in what to expect!!

i just hope i get a nice tan, the people are nice, and the food is decent!! i don't eat meat on hols incase its not cooked properly but im lukin forward to the salads and the cake!!

i will go on a camel and post pics when i come back!!

xx

7. bunny_hops

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Ah yes Sousse, I've been there also Hamammet.. Sousse has a lovely beach and there's so much to do!!

The people are very friendly, there's a lot of families there, the restaurants by the beach are lovely.. did you know a lot of the language there is french?.. you'll notice a lot of the signs are shown in arabic and french.

Sousse has some lovely little markets, i bought loads of things back, including those strange smoking pipes,jewellery,rugs lol!... be careful on the markets for people trying to rip you off.. if you're into the touristy thing, then i went to a few museums and a tunnel system full of graves, that was lovely ;)

In Hamammet, we went to the desert for the day, spent time on some camels, and went on quad bike things through the desert!

found this site for you,it's the site i used when i went. you're going to love it and I'm soooo jealous!!! :)

Sousse | Tunisia.com

8. Jude"123

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(19.64%)
    Diet:
    thankyou so much!!! i would really love to go to the desert!!! and my boyfriends into touristy things he would love museums n stuff!!

ahhhh!! i can't wait !! im so glad you told me about french thing, i can speak abit of french!!!

xx

9. bunny_hops

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    You'll have a fabulous time, there's plenty of beach for you and museum etc for you bf...let me know how it was you're back :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.