Total Solution Treating a cold and staying 100%

PrincessKat

Hi guys, I've searched the forum but nobody really seems to know the answer to this, plus all the posts are 2010-11 unless I've missed something.
Anyway, I really want to stay 100% but feel soooooo rough, not just early Exante rough. Everything aches, even my eyes, I have a headache, sore throat and can't breathe through my nose. Any suggestions in what I can take please? I normally use day/night nurse these are the ingredients:
Ingredients Active ingredients Each daytime capsule contains Paracetamol 500mg, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30mg and pholcodine 5mg.
Each night time capsule contains Paracetamol 500mg, Promethazine hydrochloride 10mg and Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 7.5mg
Other Ingredients
Day Nurse Capsules: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate / Sodium Starch Glycollate / Magnesium Stearate (E572) / Hard Gelatin Capsule - Quinoline yellow (E104) / Allura Red (E 129) / Titanium Dioxide (E171) / Printing Ink -Opacode Black - (containing: Shellac, Iron Oxide Black (E172), Propylene Glycol)

Night Nurse Capsules: Lactose Monohydrate / Dimeticone / Colloidal Anhydrous Silica / Gelatin / Patent Blue V (E131) /Erythrosine (E127) / Quinoline Yellow (E104) /Titanium Dioxide (E171). Active ingredients Paracetamol ,Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride ,Pholcodine , Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide ,Promethazine Hydrochloride

Thanks in advance

Thanks. Luckily there's a pharmacy across the road and my best friend works there, now I know what to look for I shall bug her. Sometimes living 2 mins from town has its perks. -x-

So, after perplexing everyone in the pharmacy I ended up with day and night nurse in capsule form, can't see anything in the ingredients that is a no no.
I'm wondering though would it be wise to have a 4th pack or some extra protein today? Just to give my body a hand? I'd rather not as get the impression i won't be leaving the sofa today do burning it off will be out of the question, but though my body might need the extra help?

Stick to the 3 packs, and take what ever medicine works for you. Your well being is more important then staying in ketosis

Hope you feel better soon xx

Thank you. Stuck to 3 packs today. Ketosix say I'm still in Ketosis so that's a bonus. Feel better than yesterday so fingers crossed i'll improve again tomorrow. -x-

Back