Treats and their points values

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 9 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Anyone have any suggestions?

I do enjoy my chocolate, so if anyone knows of any low point ideas then I'd love to hear them! :D

I read in one of the threads earlier on today that Cadburys Chomps are only 2 points...yum yum!

Does anyone know how many points for a Cadburys Curly Wurly?! I've just ordered some with my shopping (which is coming tomorrow) but if they're really high in points then I want to take them off my list before it's too late!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Curly Wurly's are 4 or 6 points??? Freeze them and they last FOREVER mmmmmmmmmmmm
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh no! I hope it's not 6 points!! :eek:

A Cadburys bar with cream egg filling is only 4.5 and feels like much more of a treat!...better change my shopping list quick, lol.

Thanks for your quick reply though :D
  6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

:confused: Now I'm confused...not that it takes much to confuse me, lol.
  7. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    definately only a couple- 2.5 points. my sis eats them from the freezer. shes on WW and they r the only choc she will eat as they r the lowest points.
  8. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

SORRY i was thinkign slimming world syns not WW points - ignore me!!!!!!
  9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  10. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Well in that case I might just add another pack to my shopping list, ha ha ha!!

Thanks peeps - and I think I can just about forgive the Slimming World mistake, because I'm nice like that :p
  11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Id recommend picking up one of the WW Shopping Guide books, theyre invaluable. Not sure how much they are on WW site but theres usually loads on ebay :)
  12. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

You;re so kind marie xx lol
  13. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I have got one somewhere...I'm just not sure where. I have a couple of 'odds and sods' drawers so it could be in there, but those drawers are so full up and mixed about that I'm too scared to go in them, lol!

I'll have a route around for it tomorrow...get some more treat ideas, hehe.
  14. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Well Karen, what can I say, I'm just a kind/thoughtful/accepting/forgiving/lovely kind of person...just a shame I'm a 'chubby' one eh, lol!!
  15. Fionauk

Fionauk Full Member

Following Paul Mckennas book - I can make you thin
    How about buying one of the mixed 'fun sized' bags?

Milky way 1.5
    mars bar 1.5
    twix 2
    snickers 2
    malteasers 2
    M&Ms 2
    buttons 1.5
  16. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    That's a good idea Fiona - I never thought of that! I didn't really the points were so low either!

Also, Tescos own small victoria sponges are 2 points each, and WW also do little cake bars (which are delicious) also in Tesco for 1.5 points each.

2 Finger KitKat - 2.5 points
    Snack Time Out - 2.5 points

Can't think of anymore, but I will get back to you.
  17. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    These used to be

Crunchie. 3.5
    Maltesers. 3.5
    Cadbury Chomp. 2
    Turkish delight. 3

:D :D
  18. Avatar Advert

19. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Hey you'll be slinky in no time!!! You've not got that much to lose hun!!!

Enjoy your curly wurly's you lucky devil!!!!!! :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous: :jelous:
  20. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I can't do 'snack size' bars...I never seem to be able to stop at just one...or even just two, lol :eek:

I didn't realise a crunchie was only 3.5 points though...yum yum! Might treat myself to one of those one day too.

I love weight watchers! What other diet can you be on where you can still eat choc! This is my kind of diet! ;)
  21. Sapphire

Sapphire Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Barry Groves/Eat Fat Get Thin
    Hi, my favourite choc treats are :

fun size malteasers = 2 points (if you suck them like me they last for ages!)

Alternatively I like a square of Tesco finest swiss plain choc with espresso filling, it's yummy, and 1 point a square :)

If I am in an ice cream mood, chocolate mini milk lollies are nice and only 1/2 point!

And one more, for a non-choccie sweet fix, those big pink and white marshmallow wafer sandwich things are only 1/2 point each!
  22. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Ooh, thanks Sapphire, adding marshmellow waffers to my shopping list now! ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.