• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

treats for hitting targets

skinny*minx*wannabe

S: 13st3.5lb C: 12st02lb G: 10st03lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(8.36%)
Hi everyone :D

ive been thinking today about when i hit tartgets how i can mark it with a treat

Example:
my sis is currently doing this with her non smoking target when givin up, after 1 month non smoking she is going to get a necklace shes wanted for ages but is a bit pricey

so ive decided once i loose my 3 stone target i really really want a photo shoot as a treat .

For my 1st stone lose i want to get full set of nails done, as i my nails never seem to grown and i would like to get this done as a treat.

Does anyone else do this? if so, how do you treat yourself?

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Harry'sMom07

Silver Member
S: 14st3.0lb C: 13st11.5lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.76%)
For every stone lost, my DH is treating me to a new bead for my troll bead bracelet, although he owes me one and I still haven't had it....

skinny*minx*wannabe

S: 13st3.5lb C: 12st02lb G: 10st03lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(8.36%)
cocktailprincess thats a fab idea!!!! i like it! xxx

jacz

S: 16st0lb G: 12st0lb
I have never done this either but it's a good idea!! Something to make yourself feel good would be ideal!'

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Charms are the way to go! OH buys me a Pandora charm for each half stone I get xxx

I always meant to do that when I was on WW but never actually got around to it- never really lost that much, was very stop start.
But I think this time around I will treat myself to things like getting my nails done, new haircut, success tattoo or whatever I feel like. Nothing that goes anywhere near my mouth-unless it's a Chanel lipstick!

maxine uk

S: 18st7.5lb G: 10st7.5lb
ok im now the proud owner of a charm braclet and 4 charms (owe myself 2) i brought the braclet for the 1st stone and the charms represent each 7lb lose and each have a personal meaning to me..
i now have no money in my piggy bank but i do have a lovely reminder of what im acheiving

clairedebear

clairedebeardekins
S: 12st9lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 1st7lb(11.86%)
Once I hit 2 stone lost I am going to buy myself a charm also! Already know which one I want to buy!