Treats x

ladybug25

I everyone

After WI does anyone treat themselves with a sneaky food thing?

Could die for a little something yummy but know I shouldn't x

I wouldn't bother, you run the risk of putting urself out of ketosis.

Have a non good treat instead, it's a good habit to get into 'treating' with non food :)

I've just treated myself to an orange flavoured chewy bar!! Ok, so its part of the diet, but I like them and the chocolate coating is very chocolatey.... And now I'm going to treat myself to a bit glass of water :D

Dont do it, hon, its sooo not worth it......i know its hard, but be positive!!! After weigh in give yourself a facial or go for a walk, i think the whole point of this diet is to recondition your mindset about food. You dont want to lose all that weight and then put it back on because you havent changed the way you think about food.....

mongoosed said:
I've just treated myself to an orange flavoured chewy bar!! Ok, so its part of the diet, but I like them and the chocolate coating is very chocolatey.... And now I'm going to treat myself to a bit glass of water :D

If my weigh in went well i always bought 1 cd bar to have as a treat that day. I totally get what people say about not rewarding yorself with food (as someone on here said, we aren't dogs lol) but hey you are allowed one a day anyway and they do help me.
I reahed goal (well half a lb away) a cpl weeks back and then fell of the wagon, but back on again now as of yest morning and hope to be able to reward myself with a tasty bar soon :)

Back