Treats!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by princess-of-power, 1 October 2008 Social URL.

1. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I suggest after every weigh in, we all go and treat ourselves.

It could be a nice hot bath with a new bubble bath.

It could be some new clothes to fit our getting-thinner butts

It could be booking that holiday for next year when you know you'll be flaunting the flesh on the beach for the first time in your life!

Whatever it is, make yourself smile on weigh in day. Be proud. Every day is an achievement!

My treat for this week? My OH and I went and bought a nice thick duvet and an electric blanket as it is blumming freezing in ketosis land!

I also bought a new scarf, hat and gloves to go with the coat I'd bought months which wouldnt go near me. Some new smaller tights and BED SOCKS!!!!!

We rule us Lipotrimmers!

:party0023:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    great post :)

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You are soooooo right! We should treat ourselves regularly! I know I do!!!!! Even if it just to buy an item of clothing from the charity shop to see me through!!! Lol!!!!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.