Trial period of CD.

Urrm well I've only been on the diet for 2 weeks but as far as I know its actully takes 3 days for your body to kick into Keto - which is the fat burning stage... You may lose in those three days but it will be water loss not fat loss. Aslo the first three days are the hardest to do as you will feel very tempted to cheat as you may feel hungry however after the 3 day period u will be in keto and feel fab and no longer have the desire to eat.

Hope that helps Paul

Sarah xx

I would say you are better to do it through a cambridge counsellor, By all means try a pack to see how you like the taste etc. I let my friend try a couple of mine to see if she would be happy to drink it.
But as for just doing it for the 3 days I personally wouldn`t.
I`m sure someone more qualified can give you a better answer.

Hi,

Yes you can lose quite a lot in three days. However, my main concern it to check there is no reason why you shouldn't be doing this. Certain medications or conditions are contraindicated and even one day can make you unwell.

Also the first three days are the hardest so what happens on day 4 when you run out??

If you suffer from low blood sugar, diabetes, blood pressure, heart condition this can be extremely dangerous with correct advice...... there are more these are just examples.

If you are in perfect health and do not have any medical condition or on prescribed meds you should be okay, you must have 4 packs per day.

I strongly urge you to contact your local CDC for advice.

Back