tricks to stop you cheating?

eyesdontlie

I know lipotrim is very much mind over matter but I have found a very surprising way to help me stick to it 100%

I cook sounds wierd but I find that if I start to struggle and feel hungry I make my husband and my daughter something to eat from scratch and it takes my hunger away (wierd I know) my husband has never ate so well lol x not sure if it is just a way of giving myself a pat on the back for not nibbling and helping me feel proud of my determination but it works for me x

haha, a few others have said this too, tried it.. it doesnt work for me. BUT what does work for me is when theyve finished eating and its all cleared away, the sense of achievement that i didnt give in is fab.

wierd isnt it what we feel. i like it. well done hunny, before ya know it, you'll be a little delia smith :) xx

Hiya
I totally agree, love cooking now (didnt before) I make far too much food I have to nag my family to eat it! Also food shopping my cupboards have never been as well stocked.
Love the profile pic....glad there is another horsey person on here x

I know lipotrim is very much mind over matter but I have found a very surprising way to help me stick to it 100%

I cook sounds wierd but I find that if I start to struggle and feel hungry I make my husband and my daughter something to eat from scratch and it takes my hunger away (wierd I know) my husband has never ate so well lol x not sure if it is just a way of giving myself a pat on the back for not nibbling and helping me feel proud of my determination but it works for me x
I am the same, I love cooking for my family and I love planning what they are going to eat! It is madness.....my husband also commented saying he'd never eaten so well. I do get a little concerned that my 2 yr old daughter doesn't see me eating any food only shakes, but I don't think it'll have any damaging effect on her. Keep up the good work :) xx

I have done the cooking at home from day one - the only problem is that I can't taste the food so have to rely on someone being around to test it for flavour!. It definietely helps me - As you say - strange but true!!

Wow, I have avoided cooking so far as I am scared that i will pick at the food. My partner is learning to cook as a result! I might try this though. At the moment I just give myself a pat on the back for not giving in. Tonight I am going to a birthday party of my friend (30th) and I am determined not to eat or drink anything I shouldnt. I am going to have my last shake just before I go to avoid hunger. My friends are likley to try and sobotage me (in a nice way) so I will be sticking to getting my own water lol. Any tips on how to handle this situation are much appreciated xx

Yea I've this helps me too plus I've found that I'm making healthier choices when I'm cooking......guess I'm not just cooking from craving now.

It works for me as well! Weird. When did LT once before, some years ago I found I also became obsessed with watching cookery programmes. Any meals I saw that looked particularly appealing went on my list of things to try when I was eating again.....I never got round to making any of them mind you!

xx

Me too! Only been on it for 3 days but cooking like crazy for my family lol! I like feeding people :) x

I'm the same, it seems to be easier if I'm cooking a decent meal for my family but it's still nice to do them something quick if I am really feeling bad x

If I felt like picking I watched cookery programmes and read cookery books. My daughter couldn't understand why I tortured myself but I found it therapeutic and she was my taster to check seasoning etc when I cooked. My children are young but they were so supportive which showed that my weight was becoming a prob for them

I'm going to try carbonated water.....just for a change esp. in the evenings when I feel I've had of water for the day!!

Never did carbonated water first time round, need a bit of help now I am back on the 100%TFR

Back