Tridi's S&S Dairy

Tridi

Hey Everyone,

finally found my spot!

I started my leftover vlcd on Monday.It works basically the ecaxt same way as LT (which I have done 3 yrs ago and lost 6 stone with)

I figured it will be too expensive to get it shipped from germany by my family every month and saw some ppl in the VLCD forum that use S&S. I was positively surprised over the price,it is a looooot cheaper and has so much variety.

I have ordered a months supply which will be delievered on monday. until then I will just stick to the leftover i have at home.

I chose the 3 shakes a day version as this is what I have been doing for the past 6 days and might as well just stick to it.
I also have a looot to lose, so will do the shakes for a month and then will add a meal choice (spag bol sounds soo good :))

I will keep a dairy here as the last time this kept me motivated at all times, and couldn't have done without it.

Great to hear all ur success stories and supportive posts.

I want to lose roughly around 80 lbs by summer and can't wait to wow some faces back home :D

Today is day 6 and I am feeling good,expected the weekend to be super hard, but i managed well!I ordered some ketostix in my pharmacy which also will be delivered on monday so really looking forward.

Anyone else here doing the 3 shakes version??

Happy slimming

x

Welcome Tridi! I'm not doing 3 shakes - I had enough of that to last a lifetime when I did LT in the past. I lost 5 stone in 4 months on LT surviving on the chocolate shake only as it was the only one I could stomach! I couldn't do that again although I do like the S&S shakes. I have 1 shake a day, 1 bar and 1 meal, plus the veggies quite often too. I find I can stick to the diet like that. I'm not losing quite at the same rate as I did with LT but I think that's because a. I'm 6 years older and I think losing weight gets harder the older you get, b. I used to skip shakes when on LT as I couldn't be bothered to have all 3 quite often and c. I am taking breaks on this diet and on LT I didn't. I don't mind it taking a bit longer as long as it comes off eventually. I have 2 and a half stone to go although I was almost down to 2 before Xmas but had a break for 2 weeks so have an extra half stone to lose now :rolleyes:.

I really like the S&S products and don't ever find that I want to skip a mealpack this time as there is always something I fancy.

Hope you get on ok and look forward to keeping up with your diary.

Thanks Bordersgirl.

what are your avrg. losses a week currently?

The 3 shakes only are defo the toughest version, As I have about 6 stone to lose, I need to get rid of the first 2 asap. I will stick to it for a month in order to get a kick start and then move on to shake+bar+meal version (which might be a wee bit slower but still fast enough i presume).

You're doing fantstic, well done, such an inspiration!!
x

I was achieving around 3lbs per week on average (some weeks better than others) when I was in the zone so losing around 12lbs every 4 weeks which isn't quite a much as average. Just before Xmas I was less in the zone and having the odd bit of protein etc. that slowed things down. I've still managed to lose 3 and a half stone so far though, with some breaks and am hoping to be done around Easter. I know I could lose more with just the shakes but that's not for me at the moment. I don't find this diet a chore so am quite happy for it to take a bit longer.

I've put my signature on so you can see - I'm not the best loser by any means though! Slow but steady me ;)

Hi Tridi , good luck , sounds like you have everything in hand

Im not doing 3 shakes a day , I know I couldnt , I have 3 or 4 meals and veg allowance

Ive lost 20lb with 30 to go , hopefully by Easter

Good luck with it and keep posted , be great to see how you are getting on

Hi Tridi - welcome and good luck with your S&S

I'm doing 2 shakes and a bar :)

Hi Tridi.

Welcome and good luck with you weightloss journey!

I am doing 3-4 packs a day, meal, shake or bar.

I look forward to reading about your journey and following your progress.

Lisa x

Tomorrow is the 'official' WI but this morning I could not wait and get 9 lbs down in 6 days! Hope I can reach the 10 lbs gone tomorrow.

First week is nearly over and for me also a sign,that I will stick to it. I tried several times to get back on track after my 5 month journey few yrs ago on LT, but by max the 4th day I'd gave in!

Now I am back on track and so in the losing weight mode!
I wanna be smokin hot this summer,it will be my first summer being single after 9 yrs and I wanna enjoooy it!!

I am only 30 (i know a lot here are younger and will go only?hahaha) and wanna finally feel good about myself.need to get rid of all the unnecessary weight that I've been carrying with me and start allowing to love myself!!!

Haha sorry for the 'deepness' of the post, but sure u know urself,it's not just a physical transformation we're going through ;)

Have a great Sunday ladies

X

Well done! 9lbs is great and I hope you get a little bit more on your WI tomorrow.

Thx girls!god this forum is addictive :)

Whoooop so week 1 WI = 11 lbs!!!!

Great kick start! Month supply just got delivered so I am set for success:p

Hope you all have a great start into the week and positive WI!!

11lbs is fantastic - well done you!

Thx ladies! X

Well done thats a fab 1st week! Good 4 u! So does every1 think you have a better loss on the shakes s&s than meals/bars/shakes? My packs are getting delivered 2moro cant wait to start! X

Loumo, I'm not sure if you'd get better losses on shakes only but I know that I couldn't stick to shakes only so I'm finding it fine with a mix of shakes, bars and meals. I've still lost over 50lbs.

Back