Tried it again... and failed again :(

Dan8317

Hey all,

Well I went back to group last week hoping it would give me some extra motivation and help me stick to plan. I've been doing vintage points recently and was slowly getting in to it but decided to give pp another go because I need a group to keep me motivated.

1st week in and I've gained :'( don't know what it is with the new plan but I just can't get along with it. Stuck now as to what to do. Should I stay with group and do vintage but not tell the leader or cancel my monthly pass AGAIN. Feels like I'm paying out for nothing if I don't follow pp as can't use none of the tools etc.

Sorry for rambling.
Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Why don't you like the new pp plan? I did ww years ago and find the plans the same apart from the weeklies.

What is it about it that makes it hard to follow? Are you comfort eating / eating over your points?

Speak to your leader about it..that is what you are paying for, and they may be able to help you figure out what isn't working ?

Hey all,

Well I went back to group last week hoping it would give me some extra motivation and help me stick to plan. I've been doing vintage points recently and was slowly getting in to it but decided to give pp another go because I need a group to keep me motivated.

1st week in and I've gained :'( don't know what it is with the new plan but I just can't get along with it. Stuck now as to what to do. Should I stay with group and do vintage but not tell the leader or cancel my monthly pass AGAIN. Feels like I'm paying out for nothing if I don't follow pp as can't use none of the tools etc.

Sorry for rambling.
Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Hi Sweetie, I think you need to get to the bottom of why PP isn't working for you, iron out the issues and then you will be able to stick with your group and your online tools. As someone else said, your leader can help you with the difficulties and issues but I think it's for you to figure out the root cause of why it isn't working. X

Did you keep a food diary? Did you track everything you ate & drank?

Hope you get to the bottom of it.

Have you tried to follow the east start menu for a week?

Dxxx

My leader told me although fruit is free you should only be having 5 per day. Might be worth considering

Is that just 5 Fruits and unlimited veg or 5 Fruits AND veg a day? X

Is that just 5 Fruits and unlimited veg or 5 Fruits AND veg a day? X

Just fruit veg she said is unlimited this is because some people like me will eat too many apples or bananas. I didn't lose weight and it was one thing she said to try. I was eating a lot of bananas. They are after all 100 cals each.

Just fruit veg she said is unlimited this is because some people like me will eat too many apples or bananas. I didn't lose weight and it was one thing she said to try. I was eating a lot of bananas. They are after all 100 cals each.

Thank you for writing back so promptly Sweetie, I only lost 0.5lb this week and was wondering if 5 plus pieces of fruit was too much as the week before I think I only had one or two pieces per day and I lost 3lbs! I'm gonna use up the fruit I've got in the house before it goes off and then I think Im going to cut back and try things like carrot and celery sticks for snacks instead. X

I think your body just needs time to adjust to the change.

I can eat the same thing exactly & lose 2lbs one week & 1/2lb the next so it's not an exact science as everyone is different.

D xxx

I think your body just needs time to adjust to the change.

I can eat the same thing exactly & lose 2lbs one week & 1/2lb the next so it's not an exact science as everyone is different.

D xxx

I'm just keeping everything crossed for loss this week! X

I would talk to your leader too, there must be SOMETHING as you'll be in calorie deficit eating your allocated points x

I know exactly how you feel. I got to goal on vintage points but am really struggling on pp. I've only lost 7lbs in 10 weeks! On vintage plan by this stage I would've lost over a stone. I know a lot of people will say losing 7lb is good but I have got 3 stone to lose so its not as if I only have a few more to go!
the plan obviously isn't right for everyone but you should give it more than one week though :)

I know exactly how you feel. I got to goal on vintage points but am really struggling on pp. I've only lost 7lbs in 10 weeks! On vintage plan by this stage I would've lost over a stone. I know a lot of people will say losing 7lb is good but I have got 3 stone to lose so its not as if I only have a few more to go!
the plan obviously isn't right for everyone but you should give it more than one week though :)

I'm finding PP slow, have only lost 4lb in 3 Weeks and 3 of those was in the first week! X

If you are quite an active person you may need more points. I have heard this before, people not eating enough can actually slow weight loss. Good luck with it.
Also slow steady weight loss is better than too quick. I know target can seem miles away but the scenic route is often the best way. X

Also the slower you lose weight the more likely you are to keep it off.

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies :) think it might have been my body adjusting because the following week I didn't stick to plan as went on hols. Weighed in at group an lost half pound. Not much I know but considering what I had on hols should have had a big gain so think the week before actually caught up and gave me the loss:)

That said I'm still struggling with it but am not giving up yet. I need the group to keep me motivated so I'm giving myself a month to try and get into pp before I go back to vintage. I was going to switch the other day but don't think I'm giving myself enough time on pp.

Fingers crossed it'll all click into place soon.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Back