• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tried my first Alpen Light Bar's last night...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
:) Yummy.....I always have a Nescafe Skinny Capuchinno (3 syns) around 8pm when everything is washed up and tidied up and I can sit down to watch a bit of TV....I enjoy it then and usually with custard cream or bourbon biccies to go with it......so I didn't want to stop my treat but I was missing having something to eat with it - so the Alpen Light bars hit the spot and I still felt satified with my evening 'treat'....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
It was the chocolate fudge ones that I had last night, they are on offer at Asda at the moment so I am going to stock up...

Beki

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 17st4lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I can't have them in the house :eek: The other day i had 2 as a HEb, then 2 later as a snack (6 syns), then just before bedtime another 2 fell into my gob :eek:

I think i have a problem LOL

squiddie

Starting Again!
S: 27st9lb C: 23st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 50.8 Loss: 3st11lb(13.7%)
I'm the same Beki - can have the whole box in a day; 4 as 2B choices and the other 2 as 6syns - delicious!

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
S: 103.19kg C: 100.47kg G: 92.53kg BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2.7kg(2.64%)
Chocfudge bars are so lovely! Problem is everyone in the house also loves them so it's a race to get them (or i have to hide them!):family2:

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Oh dear....I can see I am going to have to ask my hubby to put the boxes on a top shelf where I can't reach them or get him to hide them, but it's nice to be able to eat something tasty and sweet knowing that they are part of the diet...lovely.

Lucy1987

S: 11st0lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 0st12lb(7.79%)
Can i just check that all of the alpen light bars can be classed as a hexb then?? And you can have 2 as 1 hexb??

k xx
Yes you can have two as a HexB.

I love the chocolate fudge ones. Couldn't be without them now!

debbywebby1970

Silver Member
G: 11st0lb
Yes I LOVE these also, but I find eating 2 in one go a bit of a problem to be honest, so I split my one HEB (Im on EE) and have one of the bars in the afternoon and one in the evening when watching TV.
Today I cut the bar into pieces and put it in a Mullerlight (I think it was vanilla) and it made the yoghurt SO much more interesting and took longer to eat it too which is always good.....

:) Yummy.....I always have a Nescafe Skinny Capuchinno (3 syns) around 8pm when everything is washed up and tidied up and I can sit down to watch a bit of TV....I enjoy it then and usually with custard cream or bourbon biccies to go with it......so I didn't want to stop my treat but I was missing having something to eat with it - so the Alpen Light bars hit the spot and I still felt satified with my evening 'treat'....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
That's a good idea Debby, I am slicing a banana into my Mullerlite yog tonight it's a new chocolate sprinkle's one...yummy!!!

Cherryade

S: 20st12lb C: 18st5.3lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 38 Loss: 2st6.7lb(11.88%)
I can't have them in the house :eek: The other day i had 2 as a HEb, then 2 later as a snack (6 syns), then just before bedtime another 2 fell into my gob :eek:

I think i have a problem LOL
hahha thats what Im like, I cant have batches of things in the house or I just trough the lot! I brought them once and did exactly the same as you!

Its less risky if I go and buy one thing or get my OH to hide things! I cant be trusted!! LOL

squiddie

Starting Again!
S: 27st9lb C: 23st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 50.8 Loss: 3st11lb(13.7%)
Just to make sure, everyone is eating the AplenLight ones? Cause you can have 2AlepnLight as a B's (3 syns each) and normal alpen is 1 for a B, (6 syns each) xxx