Step 1 Sole Source + Tried the bars yesterday...

lucifa42

Now me and my gf are in week 3 we thought we would try a bar for a treat at the weekend so we got 1 chewy chocolate and chewy orange.
And wow....they aren't exactly a nice mars bar are they?

GF felt a bit sick after hers and struggled to finish it.
I had mine a bit later and after hearing the horror story of hers I was thought "hey this isn't too bad", but by the end I was glad there was no more.
Unfortunately we have a chewy toffee one left, perhaps we'll have to share it and a shake together :/

I do wonder if the crunchy bars are a bit nicer, or the lemon yoghurt one - perhaps we'll give it one more go on them.

I find all of them disgusting!! Except for lemon bars which are sooo nice especially with a cup of tea/coffee!!

I love the choc, choc orange, choc mint and peanut (not eating them this time round yet as I'm scared of chewing something and then giving in!) I chop each bar into 18 tiny bits then mix them all together then randomly put 18 bits into 4 different pots and stick them in the freezer - then i take one pot at a time and nibble in it over several hours - like revels...yummy

I like the peanut and cranberry and Lemon in small doses. The peanut is the best.

Now me and my gf are in week 3 we thought we would try a bar for a treat at the weekend so we got 1 chewy chocolate and chewy orange.
And wow....they aren't exactly a nice mars bar are they?

GF felt a bit sick after hers and struggled to finish it.
I had mine a bit later and after hearing the horror story of hers I was thought "hey this isn't too bad", but by the end I was glad there was no more.
Unfortunately we have a chewy toffee one left, perhaps we'll have to share it and a shake together :/

I do wonder if the crunchy bars are a bit nicer, or the lemon yoghurt one - perhaps we'll give it one more go on them.
Hi lemon ones are lovely. You are allowed three lemon bars a day instead off the three shakes if you want. I just have one tho as I love them and would eat them all in one go lol. Well done on your weight lost so far x

I thought it was one bar a day only?

I find all of them disgusting!! Except for lemon bars which are sooo nice especially with a cup of tea/coffee!!

Girlie. I can't respond to ur private message. Ur inbox n outbox is too full accordin to minimims lol

I thought it was one bar a day only?
It has changed. You are allowed three lemon bars are day now instead of the shakes. Or two lemon bars and another bar f you want x

Back