Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Trifle!!! mmm

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Littleslimmingbee, 30 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    4 syns per portion..

1 sachet of hartleys suger free jelly 1.5 syns, and some fresh rasberrys..

two pots of abrosia ready to eat vanilla custard.. 7 syns per pot..

low cal squirty cream..

i simply put about 5 rasberys at the bottom of each glass and mixed up the jelly, i poured it out between 5 glasses. I waited for it to set and then spooned out the custard into each glass working out at about 2 syns each. then when ready to eat i squirted out 2 table spoons of the squirty cream at 1 syn per glass and plopped another rasberry on top for decoration!

.. works out at about 4 syns a glass.. and it was yum.. and sooo simple to make... i did take a photo but my silly phone wont upload to the compter so youl ahve to give it ago and see for yourself :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds yummy! Wonder how many syns to add a lady finger to the bottom of the glass? That's my fave bit of trifle!

4. MidwifeKim

MidwifeKim Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    oooh sounds good, trifle is one of my favourites!!
    will have to give this a try!

5. Littleslimmingbee

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Honestly it was so good.. and because the custard wasnt any low fat crap.. it tasted just like real trifle.. couldnt fault it to save mylife!! ... i also thought if you wanted you could get a cadbury h.l sachet and lightly sprinkle on top.... or for some of you who might like sherry trifle.. maybe a thin slice of that low fat sponge cake soaked in a bit of sherry would make a nice affect?? obvs it would up the syns but everyone likes to spend theres differently!!

StaceyUK.. just a thought... maybe instead of a chocky finger you could use those new chocky stick things off the advert for half a syn each, pretty much the same thing but thinner!!

it really is yum. well recommened!! x

6. Sarah2009x

Sarah2009x Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(11.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just checked and a sponge finger is only 1 syn!!

7. Littleslimmingbee

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Oo i didnt know that. Thanks!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.