Trigger foods

enlightenme2

Life is brass right now
Does everyone have one??
Need to Break up with Your Trigger Foods?

I just read this and I can't really relate... I don't like sweets, and even though I love savoury foods, I just tend to overeat.. I don't think there's one specific food that sends me over the top! In fact, I overeat because I'm always picking, but I don't pick on the same stuff, sometimes it's nuts, sometimes fruit, sometimes meats or cheese... I'm confused coz I'd LOVE to set boundaries like they describe :sigh:

I didn't even finish reading the article as it's not me at all. I love food, I eat too much of it....simple as. If I have the option between two meals then I usually go with the one I think would be nicer tasting and unfortunatly those tend to be the foods that are worse for you. And if I am cooking pasta I make too much and rather than keep some for the next day I will have it then, the same with anything I make. I don't have certain types of foods that trigger my overeating.

It might apply for some people....

I didn't even finish reading the article as it's not me at all. I love food, I eat too much of it....simple as. If I have the option between two meals then I usually go with the one I think would be nicer tasting and unfortunatly those tend to be the foods that are worse for you. And if I am cooking pasta I make too much and rather than keep some for the next day I will have it then, the same with anything I make. I don't have certain types of foods that trigger my overeating.

It might apply for some people....
OK I totally agree with you! Guess I'm not alone in this dilemma :(
I do make the healthiest choices though, I just eat TOO much of it... I live very very close to Italy and go there often... Pasta being served right after the hors-d'oeuvre, I rarely make it to the rest of the menu, and always chide myself about it!
Pasta, pasta how we love you!

Back