ProPoints Trisha's new and FINAL go at propoints

Trisha10

For those who don't know me i started my weight loss journey at 24st. I now weigh 21st 10lb but it has taken to now to realise that i have just been playing at it and when things get tough i give up and try a new diet. My sister got married last year and i said i woukd loose weight for it and i list just over 2 st and put it on again.
Now my daughter is starting secondary school in September and if i cant do this for myself then i have to do it for her. I dont want her teased or bullied because of me!
AM now into my 3rd week and still going, i usually find this week the toughest but so far so good. Am 11lbs down in those 2 weeks and would love another 3lb off before i go to Salou in 2 weeks.

Such a long day today. I work 10 till 2, then bk in again at 4-7.30. Then had to go to school to watch a play so only home now and an starving. Sent hubby to the chinese for a breast of chicken chow mein and have 21 points left so that should cover it.

Thanks flumpet. Just in from town and for a change walked it. Its just a mile each way but burned 322 cals and every little helps! Hope your having a good day x

I misspelt on that diary there is another diary I have Trisha. I will write on that one from now on. Well done Trisha. Keep up the good work.

Had a busy day, was minding my niece who is 2 years old and a real handful. Now i'm in a foul mood and usually i would reach for something nice but am not going to do it! On the up side got plenty of walking done at the park this afternoon so burned a few more calories. Off out tomorrow night and i volunteered to drive so i can stick to diet coke. X

Oh sorry to hear you're in a bad mood and had a busy day. But you managed to stay on track and avoid comfort eating which I do a lot of. I'm giving up smoking atm. So it's gonna be tricky but I have my health as an incentive. I've been told ineed to give up smoking coz mild emphysema and arthritis and a swollen leg and get cellulitis so losing weight and giving up smoking will help all of this. Atm I can hardly walk far cuz I get breathless. So quitting will hopefully help this, then I can exercise more. I'm worried I won't lose weight coz I can't do exercise much. xx

Oh dear oh dear, all my good intentions to stay on track went out the window last night. Met with my old friends for dinner and we shared a starter. I had 1 slice of cheesy garlic bread, half a filled potato skin and 3 mushrooms. For dinner it was a chicken fillet topped with ham and cheese and garlic potatoes. Was the nicest meal in a long time and i had a cheeky cocktail. Then went bk to my sisters house and had 2 big bottles of wkd. Feel so guilty as i weigh in , in the morning. I had 30 daily.points left and all my weeklys, so hoping i'm still on track when i count it all up.

Hi Trisha how are you? Just waiting to start WW class on Wednesday now. Hope you ok and sorry for going on about myself in last comment. Hope I didn't put you off of me.

Hey flump, i am good ta, feeling abit guilty after last night but went out for a walk earlier and played just dance with the kids lol.
You must have great will power to be tackling your smoking and diet at the same time. I dont smoke but my friend tried to quit a few weeks ago but found it really hard and gave up so well done you for giving it ago! Have you any plans this bank holiday? Mine is to keep my nose out of the cupboards lol xx

Hiya Trisha don't worry you've just had a blip. We're only human. Start afresh tomorrow. We are all gonna have blips along the way. I know I will. Yeah I've had a few cigs today but I was smoking 40 cigs a day so I'm pleased that I've cut right down. It will hard giving and dieting but my health is in a bad way chest wise. I've ordered an electronic cig so I can have that instead of real fags.
Hope you enjoyed yourself with your friends and don't feel guilty. When I blip I'm just gonna get back on track the next day. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey exercise will help you playing dance with your kids and walking. I've not a lot planned. Going out tomorrow with hubby and got my hubbys nephews staying tomorrow night. Then bank holiday Monday they are going to a concert to see The Vaccines. They want me to go but don't know their music plus I feel too fat and too chesty to go. I've got a touch of emphysema. So got to diet and give up smoking which will do my lungs the world of good. I shall binge on food unil Wednesday haha :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoy everything before weds lol.
I didnt do great this week, put 2lb on. I find alcohol doesnt like weight loss for me anyway. Have been off plan 2 days now with sunday and bank holiday but bk on plan in the morning for definite. Hope your well flump x

I am back from my holiday and digusted with myself too. I had a lovely time but ate too much and drunk too much and put 7lbs on, then last week I was off plan too, had 2 celebrations and meals out and just talked myself into being naughty all week. After a wi on sunday and I stayed the same, i am back on track in the morning and have to wean myself off the full fat coke again!

Its been over 6 months since i last posted and my sisters 1st anniversary is coming up and i'm back up to 22st 12.5 at my last meeting. I rejoined a class on weds night as obviously doing it on my own isnt working :-(

Back