true whey protien drink

Carlwaynewraith

Hi all,
I'am now coming upto the end of my fourth week (weigh in saturday) and have lost 17lbs which i'am very pleased with.
However I was talking to a "fitness freak" friend today and he has advised me to start taking a true whey protien drink to start rebuilding lost muscle as I am nearing my target weight (7 lbs off) this will also help with energy levels he reckons. I was wondering is what he is saying correct and will it harm how quick i loose the 7 lbs before the end of the month?

You are not losing muscle hun. It's not how Lipotrim works. You are only burning off fat. The DVD might be worth another look as if I am remembering correctly it explains how the diet works. Stick to the Lipotrim and make sure you follow the refeed programme to the letter and you will be fine. 7lb by the end of the month is possible ;) Go for it and good luck.

Last edited:
Your fitness friend obviously doesn't know how the diet works and you should stick to what Lipotrim/Pharmacist tells you only and not what anyone else says.
If you take whey protein it will likely mess up your diet and weight loss. You haven't lost any muscle ;)

Thanks for the replys and advice, i will continue has I have been as its only for a couple of weeks and fingers crossed I shall hit that target!

Back