• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

truffles

Anyone????????

pleeeezzzzeee help i wanna try em tonite

coley i see peaople on cd saying theyve made truffles i want them ones not the real ones !!!

Hiya.....I can tell you how to make these and they are yummy!....... Mix your chocolate pack with a small amount of water until you get a thick paste....... With two teaspoons make small oval shapes by passing the past from one spoon to the other........... Place the oval shapes onto a plate and pop them in the freezer for 50 minutes........ take out and prise them off the plate with a butter knife and eat straight away...... feels like you're being naughty so enjoy!!!!!

oo gonna try it with choc mint pack

Kath

Water water everywhere
Hiya.....I can tell you how to make these and they are yummy!....... Mix your chocolate pack with a small amount of water until you get a thick paste....... With two teaspoons make small oval shapes by passing the past from one spoon to the other........... Place the oval shapes onto a plate and pop them in the freezer for 50 minutes........ take out and prise them off the plate with a butter knife and eat straight away...... feels like you're being naughty so enjoy!!!!!
Ooh they sound yummy! Wonder if they'll work the same with a LL pack. Must get myself a chocolate one this week to try it with :D

cheers guys there freezing as we speak

ive got about 10 spose u could make it with any flavour

Kath

Water water everywhere
Kath..... no sweetners needed. It makes 7 or 8 as the LL packs are smaller than CD ones. They are very satisfying!!!!!!!!
:drool: Mmm that will be perfect, bet they're nice with a black coffee. I normally have my bar made into cookies with one but might try this as a change

coley i see peaople on cd saying theyve made truffles i want them ones not the real ones !!!
lol!! I was meaning click the search button on here.....its in the blue bar. Useful thing - if you lose a thread thats the way to go!!

I had forgotten myself, can't remember if adding sweetners or not!?? ah well.

Play your games in the tournament!!!:p

thanks guys they were truly lush might try with butterscotch later

Kath

Water water everywhere
thanks guys they were truly lush might try with butterscotch later
Mmm might nick one of my husband's old cambridge packs then and have a go at choc ones. Anyone know if there's much difference in cals between the two?

Might help me get through this PMT that's throwing me all over the place!