Try Again!

Hi all
I m new to the forum only joined last week but it seems so supportive so hope it can help me. When I first posted i intended to join cd made an appointment but cancelled because I really didnt think I would cope with just shakes soups etc. So I joined ww on Wednesday. Have tried loads of diets and because my weight loss seems slow I give up but not this time! Want to loose at least 4 stone. So far so good seem to be getting my head round it but still a long way to go.
Sharon x ;)

Welcome to the WW gang :)

The good thing though is that you don't feel like you're on a diet after a while cos you can have anything - you just have to point it.

I feel its been the best diet for me to educate me about food and portion sizes a lot better and make me realise its all about choice and balance

Good luck with your journey. You will shift that 4st this year.

hello and welcome to the forum, im new too, just on my first week :)

i love ww - you really can have your cake and eat it - as long as you point it that is!

im currently waiting for a chinese to be delivered and will still have points to spare! how good is that?!!

goodluck and im sure with the support of everyone on here you'll shift the weight you want to loose.

suz x

Hi, im new as well my first week, found it really easy to stick to this week normally i would've cheated but so far so good!!

Im sure that 4st will be off in no time good luck x

Back