Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

tryin ww again

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by smileyjo, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. smileyjo

smileyjo Member

just done a week on sw and have notlost a single 1lb
    probably because i ate too much but i thought that is what you could do ,anyway im back on ww as i have lost weight with them before and alot quicker so im starting again tommorrow
    going to keep a daily food diary to keep meon track and look forward to reading everyones stories:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NikkiD

NikkiD Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have tried sw about 3 times, I usually have a gud lose the first week then either sts or gain. I started back on ww last thursday, going really well so far. Think ww is far better way of eating as there is nothing u cant have as long as u point it. Gud luck.

4. tribecamegan

tribecamegan Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    good luck smiley jo, ww is a fantastic way to lose weight, it really works:)

5. smileyjo

smileyjo Member

thanks all ive done it before lost a stone put 1/2 back on but yes definatly ww

6. Libbyloulou

Libbyloulou Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(6.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think whichever one you do if you stick to it you loose. I always did SW and lost a lot of weight then of course put it back on.

This time i'm doing WW I have been struggling over the past few months but hand on heart I haven't done it 100%. I had a 100% week this week and at WI this morning I had lost 6LBS, can't express how pleased I am.

Just need to stick to it for life now LOL

Brightonrosie likes this.
  7. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done you that is brilliant and a lesson to us all. Do it 100% before complaining about it x

8. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    tbh i think slimming world is good for a week, but not really a good long term weight loss tool. To me teaching someone that they can eat basically as much meat as they can fill their face with is a bit iffy. I know the rules are actually stricter (like eating 1/3 superfree and only eating til your full) but a lot of people don't take heed to that!

WW is a case of you are either doing the plan properly or you aren't.. you can't bend the rules.

I have tried the plan and I did enjoy it, but the weight didn't come off

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.