tryin ww again

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by smileyjo, 20 March 2011 Social URL.

1. smileyjo

smileyjo Member

just done a week on sw and have notlost a single 1lb
    probably because i ate too much but i thought that is what you could do ,anyway im back on ww as i have lost weight with them before and alot quicker so im starting again tommorrow
    going to keep a daily food diary to keep meon track and look forward to reading everyones stories:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NikkiD

NikkiD Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have tried sw about 3 times, I usually have a gud lose the first week then either sts or gain. I started back on ww last thursday, going really well so far. Think ww is far better way of eating as there is nothing u cant have as long as u point it. Gud luck.

4. tribecamegan

tribecamegan Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    good luck smiley jo, ww is a fantastic way to lose weight, it really works:)

5. smileyjo

smileyjo Member

thanks all ive done it before lost a stone put 1/2 back on but yes definatly ww

6. Libbyloulou

Libbyloulou Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(6.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think whichever one you do if you stick to it you loose. I always did SW and lost a lot of weight then of course put it back on.

This time i'm doing WW I have been struggling over the past few months but hand on heart I haven't done it 100%. I had a 100% week this week and at WI this morning I had lost 6LBS, can't express how pleased I am.

Just need to stick to it for life now LOL

Brightonrosie likes this.
  7. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done you that is brilliant and a lesson to us all. Do it 100% before complaining about it x

8. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    tbh i think slimming world is good for a week, but not really a good long term weight loss tool. To me teaching someone that they can eat basically as much meat as they can fill their face with is a bit iffy. I know the rules are actually stricter (like eating 1/3 superfree and only eating til your full) but a lot of people don't take heed to that!

WW is a case of you are either doing the plan properly or you aren't.. you can't bend the rules.

I have tried the plan and I did enjoy it, but the weight didn't come off

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.