Trying a new approach!

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by Mrs*S, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.3lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Plan
    Well I have tried about every diet there is and they seem to work, but then I get cocky and it all goes back on again, so I need to lose at least 4 stone by October next year. I am gonna try this.......

Some sort of portioned breakfast eg. Shredded wheat, Porrige, or the little packs that you give kids

For lunch it will be either a snack pot, pasta pot or Tuna ready made little meal and a piece of fruit

And for dinner a weight watchers ready meal.....

...Wish me luck this is the first day!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CarlaJay

CarlaJay Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    who needs luck hey? I 'accidently' miss breakfast most mornings, but ive been having a boiled egg now and again. Reminds me of childhood memories lol. Anyway, i then have pasta for lunch on most days, and in the nights i have a weightwatchers meal :) i find them great then sometimes after it i have a weight watchers dessert yummy. Goodluck :)

4. Emilie

Emilie Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds very similar to what i'm doing too, i love weight watcher meals! Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.