Trying Again, new mummy nneds help

Well, for the last 2 weeks I have started this diet and then failed ...

I am miserably fat ! I had a baby 10 weeks ago and put on 4 stone.

After yet another calorific meal yesterday I felt so big and unhappy and I wondered why I am doing this to myself. I know this diet works..I have lost 5 stone on it in the past !

But of course then I did not have a baby and I lived alone. Now I live with a lovely man who loves his food ! He is v supportive but does not believe in this diet.

Well...I go on holiday in 5 weeks and I just cannot bare the thought of walking around in maternity leggings because I can't fit into my jeans,

So today I start again..and somehow I feel v determined and different and I think I can do this. Little steps though, I just think well, I got through the morning so I can get through the afternoon and so on.

Also my weight is stopping me from going out with the baby..i feel such a lump and I can't have that...I need to go out with the baby or it isn't fair on him is it.

So I have 5 weeks to lose 2 stone ? Is that possible you think? That is my short term goal and then if I can do that I can carry on and lose another few stone...but little steps..I dont think that far ahead right now.

Is there anyone else here with a young baby who is doing this diet? How are you managing...what time do you have your shakes etc?

I have a wardrobe of lovely clothes and lingerie and I cant fit into any of them...and thats what is spurring me on right now.

Please help

I have been on here before full of good intentions and failed but this time I want it to be different.

congratulations on your little baby xx

my little one is almost a year and I only now feel my head is in the right place to lose my weight and I have been 100% for 3 weeks now if I ever feel like giving up i just look at her and remind myself of all the things I want to do and that my weight stops me doing x but please do not beat yourself up just pick yourself up and start again having a new baby is not easy xx

take it you are not BF?

Hi Rosellinac, I really feel for you. Your emotions must be all over the place & you don't seem to be having a lot of support for this at home. Remember that the first days are the most difficult & you have a great reason for sticking with it. Stick a pair of your holiday jeans on the fridge door & when you're tempted think how much better you'll feel on your holiday if you just stick with it a bit more. I haven't got children so I can't comment on that, but from what I hear, if you can gto through childbirth you can do anything! So just one day at a time, yeh, and before you know it - you'll be on holiday looking fab in your jeans. :hug99:

2 stone in 5 weeks is definitely doable hun x

Hi!
Just thought I would leave a comment here as I am kinda in the same situation as yourself minus the baby lol
Going on holiday in 5 weeks and would love to shift 2 stones before going then carry on when I come back.
Overall have about 3-4 stones to lose.
I tried lipotrim a few months back and only lasted a day.. going to restart tomorrow and hopefully manage to stick to it!

Good luck, I'm sure you will do fab!

Back