Trying again - New start today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by 007taff, 23 March 2010 Social URL.

1. 007taff

007taff New Member

Can I join your little group too? I did LL two years ago and lost 6 stone in 5 months, and like many others I've put weight back on ... 4 stone to be precise. I'm doing CD this time (again) I've tried twice over the last two years and not got past the first day!!! I'm new to this forum and not sure how to put my details on but I'll have a go. I've decided on CD as its cheaper, but I know that I miss a group as in LL, but think if I can get in with a group of girls going through the same thing, I may have more luck this time!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi hun welcome to CD .xx
  4. nicoletia

nicoletia Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck :)
  5. lolabell

lolabell New Member

good luck. I also completed LL 2 years ago and lost 5 stone, kept it off for 1 1/2 years then started back at my old habits. Have put nearly 2 stone back on so now on the CD on day 5.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.