Trying again

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by bluebell65, 5 August 2011 Social URL.

1. bluebell65

bluebell65 New Member

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WEight Watchers
    Hi everyone. I have decided to go back to WW again, and since I joined 2 years ago, things seem to have altered for the better. Can someone please tell me how many points a day would I have. I am 5' 6" and at the mo weigh 12st 3lbs.
    Thank you
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Ukgal

Ukgal Full Member

Depends on how old you are and your gender as well as what you weigh. Think I'm right in saying that anyone e.g. 40 and over has 29 points as your metabolism slows. Maybe someone else can help further if you post your gender and age. Then 49 weeklies to spend but not carry over.
  4. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Propoints
    I'm gonna assume you're female for now... Most likely you're on the minimum... I'm 24 and I started at 12st 2 and I'm 5ft 6in and thats what I'm on. You might possibly have an extra point if you're a lot younger than me? If you're older then you're defo on the 29pp minimum per day (and 49 extra pp weekly obviously) ;) Good luck xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.