Trying again

skinnyone0

Well tomorrow is day one again Ive decided to join Blue and others on a 100 day challange I am really going to try and stick to 100% this time so I'm all ready for what tomorrow brings.. Good luck to everyone whose starting. Onward and hopefully Downward.

skinnyone0 said:
Well tomorrow is day one again Ive decided to join Blue and others on a 100 day challange I am really going to try and stick to 100% this time so I'm all ready for what tomorrow brings.. Good luck to everyone whose starting. Onward and hopefully Downward.

Hi Skinny I am also guna join the challenge 2morrow I can only keep falling of the wagon for so long and now the excuses av run out time to get on with losing the weight to see results gotta put in the work right?:) next week seems along way away but b4 u know it the weekends here and by then ketosis shud av kicked in an things will b easier but u think about it how gud r u guna feel this time next week wen u weigh urself and the scales av gone down? I know its not easy but lets take each day at a time betcha the week flies by!!
100% tomoz once mondays out the way were gud 2 go:)

With you all the way, have been messing about for ages, but today is day one again for me, gonna take each day as it comes and not think too far ahead!! Keep your chin up and we will get there xxx

Back